Which club on new years?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by joseg, Dec 27, 2006.

1. joseg

joseg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi folks,

Sorry if this topic has been created already - I tried searching and nothing came up.

Our flight to Cancun gets in at 8:30PM on the 31st - So i assume we should have a room at the hotel by 10:00PM

Any recommendations on which night club to hit for new years? I'm sure they will all be pretty wild.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Every place will be insane on New Year's Eve. Try Coco Bongo, the City, Dady'O, Basic, the Bulldog, Dady Rock, Senor Frogs or any of the smaller places like Pat O'Briens, Margaritaville, Lucky Monkey, Congo, or Corona Bar. There will be no lack of party!

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Or you could go out with the entertainment staff at your resort.

Most of the all inclusive resorts take a group from the resort out each night...NYE will be no exception.

4. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ditto's. You may want to contact the resort in advance to determine where they will be. As late as you are arriving on NYE, you might "miss the boat" when the resort group goes together. Perhaps you could still catch 'em at the party after you check your luggage into your suite?

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Many resorts have website that list the activities for each given day.

Check out and see if yours does and you might find the club of choice listed on the daily activity log.

6. joseg

joseg Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the replies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice