Which club for my birthday?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by davissummer24, May 28, 2007.

1. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey I will be cancun in... 12 days!!!!! :D And I'm trying to decide what club to go to for my birthday which is on the Saturday we get there? I've been to most of the clubs and can't make up my mind. I would like to be able to get a table to rest my feet but not mandatory. I love hip hop and I am definitely looking to dance. TThis is my friends' first trip to Cancun so we definitely are looking to party it up. So which one do you all suggest for the best time?

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i went to basic (at the time it was g-spot) on my birthday and it was a fun time! we went with our hotel so we had tables

3. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get really drunk and let the mob take you wherever they are going ... usually works out well!
    tim

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you co uld always check and see where your hotel is going that night..Go with them if they are going out..

If not...Check out Coco Bongo's definately a good place to go tiwht osmeone who has never been to cancun before...

5. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would go to the city or senor frogs. i really liked both those places.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice