Which city to hold the Dallas Gettogether.

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mikey, Jun 14, 2004.

?

Which City Dallas or Houston

1. Houston

100.0%
  2. Dallas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, what about johnc, abez, Mikey, and IV:XX?

2. DeniseO

DeniseO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dori -
    I will have some extra space in my luggage if you would like to fit in...You could be my little secret friend...haven't said anything to hubby yet, but I am sure that he would HAVE to agree...or else....

I am sure that you ALL will have a wonderful time at the TEXAS party..don't party to much because you know that I will be anxious to meet you in Philly!

DeniseO

:lotsofmichaelf:

3. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yipee....will just practice my lotus moves and twist m'self up into a wee little pretzel for ya how's that? :lol:

James....Marsh and Melinda will be there also...has anyone heard if JohnC will be back in time?

Michael....bed rest? Wow...I wasn't aware...congratulations!! By all means...we'll toast to you!! :D

4. abez

abez Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all..........we are still planning on being there. When and where? The only thing keeping us away would be that my Dad has been in the hospital and we may have to take a trip to Waco. Please keep me posted about the date, time and location.

By the way, Dean and I will be leaving to BBG on Sunday, July 18 but will be back on Thursday, July 22 (and we even get to meet the infamous Karan!!!)

5. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lucky you Annette...as much as she's there...there's still a lot of people here who don't ever get to!

ok...the party is scheduled for the 24th...At least that's my thinking anyhow. We're going to meet at James and Kristy's house...sometime ohhh I guess mid afternoon...or earlier...Anyone feel free to just jump on in here and throw an idea or two out there....

Mikey can't be there until 4 ish.....unsure of Marsh and Melinda...they'll probably arrive with us....

6. abez

abez Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dori.........can you please PM me once you find out more details. Such as the address, time, what I need to bring (food, drinks, etc.) Thanks a million!!

7. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gotcha!! Incoming...at least what I can give :?

8. johnc

johnc Administrator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Hey all,

Just got back last night from the business I was doing in Villahermosa, in the state of Tabasco, Mexico.
    (well actually living and working in a trailer on a wellsite at a place called Cunduacan, 30 mins from Villahermosa).
    I'm sorry to say that I'm on call to go back to the next project, probably late Wednesday so I'll only be able to make the party if it gets delayed. I'll be really disappointed to miss out on it but I'm helping a small company in the oilfield start operations in Mexico, the business is red hot and I cannot let them down nor afford not to "make hay while the sun shines" as they say. I will make sure there are other occasions for us all to get together.

9. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OHhhhhh John...was wondering if you'd be back in time...you are!! But unfortunately...you're leaving again :cry: We'll miss you!! But we'll take lots of pictures and make a....well it wouldn't exactly be a t/r would it? hmm....we'll let you know how it goes... 8)

Let me know when you get back...We'll go get dinner or go out for drinks okay? :D

10. johnc

johnc Administrator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks Dori for reminding me of what a great sport you are 8) ...I really am disappointed not to be able to make the party :( but will definitely be in touch when I get back :D The dinner will be on me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice