Which city to hold the Dallas Gettogether.

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mikey, Jun 14, 2004.

?

Which City Dallas or Houston

1. Houston

100.0%
  2. Dallas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I can get a hotel list together close to my house. Diva and I will host the pool party. I assume we will do the party on Saturday.

James

2. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah...I figured Saturday would be best....if you could get the list..and either post it here or fax or email it to me..I'll make sure all interested gets it. I know I've discussed this with TX Couple...so...the sooner we get it...the sooner we'll be able to plan it :D

3. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish I could do more of the planning but I am going in 10 different directions at once, I know it was my idea in the first place. But I promise this that when we plan another/next one, it will be great.

Part of the problem for me is that I work weekends (first shift) and I need a pretty good head start to put in for the day(s) that I need off. I should be able to come to it when I get off of work (3:30pm).

4. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok...good we have Mikey committed to 3:30.... :D Anyone else?

5. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok everyone....we're getting close...What...less than 2 weeks now?

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ooooh! I want PICTURES people! And a detailed TR!

Jen

7. DeniseO

DeniseO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Dori -
    SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that I cannot make it to your TEXAS party....I will be at BBG at that time....what a shame for you....wish you were at BBG with me and not in TEXAS having a party with JamesandDiva.
    LOL>>>>>just wanted to bust on you a bit (omg, i think there already is enough bust)....anyway., you know that i am only kidding.... :wink:

8. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH hun....NO offense to anyone that will be at the Tx party...but I wish I was with YOU at BBG!!! But...we'll have to make it as much fun as we can....shouldn't be too hard :wink:

9. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So is it going to be Dori, Paul, James, Diva, and Mike only?

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    T's on bedrest until her due date, and I think I'd rather be around to make her more comfortable. I'm not going to be reliable for this event, guys. Sorry!!! :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice