Which city to hold the Dallas Gettogether.

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mikey, Jun 14, 2004.

?

Which City Dallas or Houston

1. Houston

100.0%
  2. Dallas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well...if James gets approval...with John's help...it'll start at his pool...so

James & Christy sp? (Diva's) Home...pool/teq volleyball & chicken... :lol:
    then out for drinks....then Looks like Bad Karaoke place :D

2. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, I am going to make it happen somehow. But, do we do lunch or dinner at La Margarita. I am thinking that we will not make it from the pool party to La Margarita. Maybe La Margarita for lunch, pool party, everyone on thier own for dinner or all decide on a place, then bad karaoke.

I will provide jello shots at the pool party. JohnC gets the first jello shot from Kristy if he comes. I guess everyone should bring a snack but eating lunch will help the snack deal. I will get a list of hotels, some are walking distance from the New Solutions Club, where the bad karaoke is.

Any pool game suggestions? I need some cd's too.

James

3. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well...I think a cookout would be great...byob...everyone bring something to add...for those that are traveling...maybe provide extra alcohol or something? Fajitas are easy....there is a Mexican meat market just down from my house that has fajita meat...wonderful...just need to grill it. So we could all figure how many for how much and chip in for it? I'm sure I can go dig in my fathers garden and come up with most of the veggies (tomatoes, peppers, ect) that we might need...HEB makes the best homemade tortillas....So this would be much cheaper and easier than going out. Plus we wouldn't need to cab it to several different places.

Just a suggestion....

Pool party games....well Tequilla Volleyball tops the list...I'm sure we can just go from there. As far as music...if we're doing BBG....we can get someone to send us one from there...or we can go on and burn them or at least the type....

:D

4. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Cookout would be good. There are some Mexican meat markets not far from my house. You have to speak Spanish to go there or be able to communicate a little bit. The dive karaoke bar is probably just a little over a mile from my house with hotels next door. Tequila volleyball will be interesting in a diving pool. I still like reverse chicken with you, Dori, as my partner. Topless will be allowed and encouraged.

James

5. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, gotta keep this near the top. It will be here before we know it. Any other suggestions or comments for the party. I think I am making the executive decision that we will have the pool party at my house. I will tell her tonight. Everybody just tell her how nice the tile looks and how lucky she is to have a husband that can do that and we will be ok. I will have some other things done by then. Mainly the jello shots and the sangria will be ready.

James

6. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Keep it going!! Where's all our Texas people? I thought there was more of us...Oh...adding Mike from Houston to the list...he should make it. :D

7. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Are we still on for the last weekend in July?

James

8. CHEEZESTK

CHEEZESTK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL

Your right, It isn't looking Philly sized at all!

9. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nope, not Philly sized but we will make up for it in fun. Only takes a few Texans to make a party.

10. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last weekend it is....need to figure out for sure what time and where...we need to get an idea on hotels also... :D

Doesn't need to be HUGE....I'll be there :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice