Which city to hold the Dallas Gettogether.

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mikey, Jun 14, 2004.

?

Which City Dallas or Houston

1. Houston

100.0%
  2. Dallas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That depends on what you are talking on a deal for.

I have known them (the owner and his family) for about two years, it all got started when a local radio station (97.1 the Eagle, which is now defunct), was broadcasting from there, went back there the following weeks and then like they say the rest is history.

2. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just set something up for the group...like a big enough area for us all to be together...depends on how many of us come I guess....maybe some kind of drink special...
    Naked games...free drinks...sexy guys dancing on poles...ya know Mikey...Jannet Hook-ups :wink:

3. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Diva had a suggestion for a club. We go to a swingers club that is byob. It is an off premise club which means nothing goes on much in the club. Well a little bit goes on. It is a great place to dance. They have a stage with a pole for some of the girls or guys can dance on. You can see some nudity and play. It might be a great place. Costs about $40 or $50 to get in but maybe I can work a deal. But it is byob.

P.S. Have not talked Diva into the pool thing yet.

James

4. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What are you waiting for? The pool thing sounds like fun! Not too sure about the swinger club yet....don't know if I'm ready for that...of course it's up to everyone else...just voicing my own opinion. I know I've met many of you guys...but My husband hasn't...and though I know he'd have a blast at BBG...that's AT BBG...not here in real life.

Again....just my opinion...everyone else should decide :D

5. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just really realized what this topic was named...

Where to hold the Dallas get together? LMAO...suggestive hmm?

Ok...we need to start a headcount soon.... so far it looks like:

Marsh & Melinda
    Dori & Paul
    Mikey
    James & Diva
    John C
    Annette & Dean
    John & Stacey
    Mike & ?

Did I miss anyone? This is not looking Texas sized at all :roll:

6. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, maybe the club is not a good idea. Just thought it would be a good place to hang out and dance.

Maybe Mikey's club selection or the dive club with bad karaoke might be fun.

James

7. abez

abez Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Dori.........I see you have a ? by our name. Yes, we will be attending and the names are Annette and Dean. I wasn't sure what you meant by the 'question mark."

Must be nice to be on the computer all day on the Cancun Care board!!! LOL I stay on the computer a lot as well but it's researching Tax Laws. I would rather be doing your computer thing than mine!!!

8. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha ha....Thank you for the correction Annette...I'll fix it.

I'm a mom of 4...it's not worth it to go to work...they keep me busy enough. Well...actually I guess I'm not to busy if I'm on here....but honestly...I just pop in every hour or so... :lol: When I can wiggle my way on here...they've discovered AIM...and have to chat with their friends all day...while on the phone with them...and using walkie talkies! I won't be suprised if I find a string and a couple of cans added before long :lol: maybe some paper airplanes...w/messages :lol:

9. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    John pointed that out in a PM, it didn't even dawn on me until he said something about it.

10. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dori, sometimes it is not how many people there is for the size but how much fun the people can have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice