Which city to hold the Dallas Gettogether.

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mikey, Jun 14, 2004.

?

Which City Dallas or Houston

1. Houston

100.0%
  2. Dallas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You'd better, girl!

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Dang..... I'm going to have to figure out a way to do a BBG Tour around the USA.... maybe we can get Chinos. :D

Jamie

3. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bad News

My step-father had cancer and passed away yesterday. I cannot host the party and even worse I can't be there. I am flying out to South Carolina tomorrow to see my mother. I considered not going because my mother only married him a couple of years ago, but I need to be with my mother. He had taking treatments and thought it was ok when they got married. Then it came back and I knew that he was sick and would die soon. My mother did not think it would be this soon.

Kristy and I were so excited about the party. We would be very excited if the party was rescheduled or if we could have another get together before summer is over. I can't believe this happened.

James

4. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    James...go be with your family now....don't give this a second thought. Really...we can do another party another time. I'm very sorry for your loss...also sent you a pm.

Everyone else....ok..well If anyone is interested...let me know...I'm already here in Dallas...so am up for a get together somewhere... :roll:

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm sorry for your loss, James. I feel badly for your mom and hope she will find strength and comfort from you, Kristy and other loved ones. :(

I'm going to be with my wife and parents in Carrollton this weekend so I couldn't participate anyways...Would be a shame if everybody from out of town showed up with no place to go. Where's Mikey? It was his idea for a get-together months back. Send him a PM.

6. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok...just talked to Macy...she still wants to do something. So we'll see. I'm going to call mikey in a few and see if he still wants to...and am waiting for a return call from Marsh. So far I'm the only one in town that doesn't live here...so if we can't pull it together, then I at least got to visit my sister :D

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    A mother needs her son at a time like this James, so go. Our thoughts and paryers are with you. And don't worry. I'm sure a party will be somewhere when you get back.

It looked like all the arrangements were made, just need to set a new date. :wink: BUt there are those from outside that were coming in so maybe just do it twice. :D

Jamie

8. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok...for anyone interested...the party is still on. Macy & Elaine are still coming down..as are Marsh & Melinda...we just have a different plan :D So if you want to join in...pm me and we'll fill you in. :lotsofmichaelf: so far........

9. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks everyone for the thoughts. Busy day today at work getting ready to leave. I was so excited to be able to meet everyone. We will meet soon.

James

10. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just an update....

Dori & Paul
    Marsh & Melinda
    Macy & Elaine
    Mikey
    Randy & Pam

Small group...BIG fun in Downtown Dallas!!

Again, we are sorry that James & Kristy can not be with us...more sorry for the reason.

We will all take a moment of silence for those that can not be there with us...but only one!!
    :lotsofmichaelf: +3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice