Which are the best clubs and party bars?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by 212eric, Feb 5, 2007.

1. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whdream, I love your attitude and I agree, one should be able to meet people anywhere. Let's face it though, it's hard to strike up a conversation at a mega club like Coco Bongo (for the record I love CB). I was just looking for some good suggestions/options.

For the record, I recently visited Pat O'Brien's and it is much louder with a lot of echos due to the new design.

212eric V.P.

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes Suzanne but some of us are a little more choosey and wont jump on anything with a pulse like your good self. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

3. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You meet the most new people round the pool or beach during the day. The clubs are for going mental not discussing politics. If you go to a club trying to have a polite conversatin it's not going to happen. That's not what other people are there for.

Sounds like you should get networking during the day!! Maybe do some trips.

4. markyyy

markyyy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whats the music@club breakdown?

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you 212 Eric I can meet people anywhere. It's always funny to try and shout over the music...Hee hee

As for you Ian :tongueout: Me jumping on anything with a pulse...Well I never..! pffftt

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats ok then 'cos I dont want you ' putting out ' in the q to the duty free at Pearson airport again. I want you all fresh and wanton with lust for our first meet on the 16th.

Apple can do what she likes...... I hear she needs the practice

Ian :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha ha Ian...

Eeek note to self first meet might have to be post poned, Ian is a knob! ha ha

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'd rather need the practice than do you :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, you forget what a reputation the place has where I'm staying. :shock: :shock:

By the time you get there on the 16th i'll be completly shagged out and in need of a recharge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

We'll have to make it on the 17th then.

Ian :lol: :lol:

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    get it right ian. we get there on the 15th :roll:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice