Where would be a good Cancun hotel/resort to bring my teenaged kids to in Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cheers2US, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    Hi guys,

My husband and I are huge Temptation fans (just got back from trip #4!)

We usually try to do 1 family trip per year. In the past, it's almost always been long road trips because flying is expensive. This year though, we took our kids on their 1st flight to Las Vegas + the Grand Canyon. They loved it!

Next year, I'd love to bring them to my favorite city: Cancun. My teens are great kids, they've done super in school + help out around the house. I really want them to have a great beach vacation in Mexico. We'll probably add on ziplining, ATVing and a swim in a cenote. Maybe swim with dolphins?

They're not huge eaters so I don't think we should go the all-inclusive route.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a great resort with a good beach, good (inexpensive) dining options + not necessarily geared for littler kids?

(I also Might consider the Bahamas, but I think Mexico is more affordable)

I plan to check out TripAdvisor, too, just thought I'd try here, too.

Thanks!

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Try Googling
    Teenager friendly resorts

example

Teen Friendly Resorts: Caribbean Vacations with Teenagers Beaches Resorts

Then check which one offer direct flights or good flights from your destination

Enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice