Where To Go In July

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by HotAUfans, Mar 13, 2017.

1. HotAUfans

HotAUfans Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, FINALLY getting a chance to come back to the fun this July (it's been two years since we were at TTR) - and we're really contemplating a few options:
    - Breathless in Punta Cana
    - Breathless RM
    - Desire RM
    - Desire Pearl
    - Grand Oasis
    - Golden

What I'm hoping to really get some clarity on is what the difference is between DRM and DP? I feel like a moron because I'm google mapping them and seeing they're almost in the same exact area?

The others, from what I've gathered on here seem like it's all about the crowd you get. Punta Cana sounds like it's quiet at night, and more relaxing - in which case, I'd rather pay less and just do Grand Oasis or Golden. The Breathless in RM seems like it's very simliar to TTR - if you get the right crowd - but they don't necessarily encourage group gathering at night for lack of a Patty O's type area.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  2. Orange050505

Orange050505 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    This time the past five years we had already booked TTR. I'm still unsure what to do or where to go this July.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice