where to eat good breakfast?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kathy2233, May 9, 2009.

1. kathy2233

kathy2233 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! I am new. I am staying at Bay View Grand june 9-16. I am wondering where to get a good breakfast? Any Suggestions?

2. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jugo de Limon in La Isla Mall has a $7 or $8 breakfast that includes an entree, toast, orange juice or coffee, and a mixed fruit salad. We went there several times on our last trip. Good and cheap!

3. BVG_Steve

BVG_Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you cannot walk to La Isla

La Amor right in front of Portofino (next door to BVG) has decent breakfast and you can walk there. Also VIPS a little past Forum of the Sea Mall has a good breakfast and you can walk there

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's a 100% Natural restaurant within walking distance too, they have a nice healthy breakfast.

5. Susan in Cancun

Susan in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    breakfast

100% Natural is no longer there, but I believe there is a restaurant in it's place that has similar food. It's between the condos and the Extra/Oxxo stores...right in front of Senor Frog's.

I've heard the restaurant is pretty good, but I've not eaten there myself.

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The BEST breakfast around, IMHO, is the buffet at Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach. But it is also over $20 US. An easy walk from BVG. Make 'em yourself Bloody Mary's, a mountain of smoked salmon, etc. Really a quality breakfast, appropriately priced.

From BVG, out the door, turn right. You can see the coral colored building dead ahead, where the Blvd curves to the left, just after Coco Bongo.

7. BVG_Steve

BVG_Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    La Amor is the former 100% natural, same place just name change. The menu is same and I eat there often. They also provide delivery to pool, room or beach to Portofino guests

8. kathy2233

kathy2233 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitley try them.

9. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im am pretty sure the 100% Natural in that location is now known as La Mo Re.

For the best a la carte breakfasts I have ever had in Cancun, I recommend Aioli at Le Meridien Hotel and O at the Hyatt Regency Hotel at Punta Cancun. For a more budget-friendly breakfast try Sanbourn's Cafe at Plaza Flamingo shopping mall.

212eric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice