where to dive?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by psd104, Jan 19, 2007.

1. psd104

psd104 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can any one tell me where the best places to dive. will be in advertura for two wks, would like to dive the cenotes also. thanks :D

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will be staying in Puerto Aventura? just clarifying before I answer...

3. psd104

psd104 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, sorry. i'll be staying at the adventura spa.

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, my advice would be to find a dive shop in the VERY near at or in Puerto Aventuras. We dove with www.diveaventuras.com when we stayed at XpuHa Palace, which is just a bit further than Adventura Palace...we prearranged online and they came and picked us up at the hotel. They also do Cozumel trips (which are awesome), closer dives on nearby reefs, and cenote diving. All their information is on their website.

They were very nice people.
    Good luck!!!

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow, as I looked at their site, looks like they have a dive shop inside of XpuHa now....cool.

Anyway...can't go wrong with these guys...when I worked at the dive shop one of our customers use them everytime they go (they had a condo on Puerto Aventuras) and they went every other month or so...he was a Anesthesiologist. He made big $ and could afford to go so often!

6. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another alternative that I have had terrific luck with is booking my trips with BlueXTSea over on Cozumel. It is a very professional and safety conscious outfit that uses small fast boats to get to the dive sites, usually 6-8 divers at a time. I have used them multiple times and have never had a bad experience with them.

7. Dive Pro

Dive Pro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can also contact manta divers in cancun who may pick you up at your lobby and take you to the cenotes and cozumel diving.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice