Where to buy Sport Supplements?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by violet0905, Apr 10, 2009.

1. violet0905

violet0905 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just curious as to where do you all who work out get ur stuff from ...I know about elite nutrition and a few gyms that sell supps ,are there any other options in cancun other than ordering online? i am not a big fan of GNC ...

thanks!

2. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know what you want exactly, but I buy everything in the US (supplements, vitamins...). I am not sure products sold here are pure, but they are very expensive. I don't like GNC either. And forget ordering online, you will never receive them. Order online to a friend who can bring them here from the US.

3. violet0905

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    main thing i need is my fat burner,aminos ,vitamins and protein...which is really expensive here in cancun compared to in like lots of places ...my only prob with the few places ive found that have supps is the lack of variety...oh so u wouldnt receive anything if you order online :( that blows hehe i found some killer deals!!!

a friend is coming from the us in a few months ,that i could deal with but not sure he could get away with my fat burner in customs....

4. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yes, he will, they never ask anything, and anyway they don't know what it is :lol: . I always come back from the US with tons of "prohibited" products, and from France with other kind of... the same, I have never had any problems. From France they are with prescription, they never asked for it.

I agree, here it is awfully expensive, no choice... and I like to be sure what the components are. I have seen a product once that I take daily, they give 3 different info on the label and the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you tried Costco? They have quite a few amino acid and thermogenic products available.

6. violet0905

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehe my thermogenics are hmmm unavailable,prohibited ,any word u wanna use LOL ...that ban blows !!

thermogenics in costco wont help me with enough energy to go tru a two, three hour workout :p hehe but yeah i agree some of their supps do the job ,just not the thermogenics

7. aaamigo2203

aaamigo2203 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I'm turning you in!! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice