Where should we golf.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve and Lupe, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Steve and Lupe

Steve and Lupe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Arriving TTR Oct 18-25. We are in a group of 12 and two of us are hackers. Is there a golf package or tour we can book from TTR one day during the week? Also during that week is anyone staying at the hotel who is interested in going? We both shoot low to mid 80's but with all the drinking and having to rent clubs we hope to break 90. If we dont have anything set up at the hotel, any recomendations of which courses are close so we can head out on our own, thanks.

2. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    While I have never golfed in Cancun, there are several very nice golf courses in the Hotel Zone as well as down the peninsula south of the Airport, including in the Playacar area near Playa del Carmen.

The hotel activities desk can easily book this for you.

3. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rob golfed at the hilton last year and said it was amazing!!!! I shopped so I cannot validate it. He booked at the hilton thru the travel agent in the lobby.

4. bigman curt

bigman curt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    golf

i just got back last week from dreams and played golf at playa mujeres. i was great. i stayed at bbg 8 times before . now i have a 3yo . but the golf is great at playa mujeres about 15 minutes from Temptation.

5. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think just staying at the resort would be more fun, but golf, I am very bad at. Terry

6. martinbns

martinbns Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I played at Playacar golf club a few years ago and felt it was OK only and very expensive.

The new course at Playa Mujeris is supposed to be pretty good. Golf is very expensive in Cancun even vs Hawaii.

7. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    +1 on that one. Depending on where you call home(and golf) you could be quite shocked at the rate for 18 holes. If you love golf then I'm sure you'll enjoy it. But if your a casual player I'd say take the time you'd spend golfing and do something you can't do/see back home.

Nick and Renee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice