Where is the Lush Tower Oceanfront Suite?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by suncouple14, Sep 21, 2017.

1. suncouple14

suncouple14 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    We are booked in the Lush Tower Oceanfront suite on 10-28 to 11-4. Where are these rooms? Does anyone have any pics?

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    The tower is like a U. The rooms on the end of the U closest to the ocean are the master suites and penthouse. The rooms on the side of the U are Bash tower rooms. The rooms in the middle of the U face the ocean, although they are a little further back and are the Lush tower oceanfront suites. Supposedly they have a jacuzzi on the balcony. We booked one of these for the opening but they were not ready. We haven't seen anyone post any pics yet. Some people there this week indicated some of them are finally done. We are there the same weekend as you and have Bash tower this time so will be neighbors : )

3. Rick & Mel

Rick & Mel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Someone posted these yesterday in the Sept. thread. Looks like they may be the Lush tower??

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Nice. thanks, missed that. Yep, totally the Lush tower room based on that view. That is it! A little disappointed the jacuzzi isn't like the 6 person ones like w the Master suite but that is definitely it.

5. Rick & Mel

Rick & Mel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0
    Still an awesome view for a lot less than the master..but no jacuzzi partys on that little balcony though

6. suncouple14

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    We have squished 6 people into a 2 person before, so we will have to see how it goes...LOL Thanks for checking it out!

7. suncouple14

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Thanks for the response. See you at Temptations!

8. Rose

Rose Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Does anyone have more pics of the Lush tower rooms. Also, what are they doing with the "floor/roof" in the middle pic right outside of the balcony?

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    That area is pretty much going to be nothing. They are just putting that colored flooring out there and plants, and I was told it was going to be off limits to go out there. There is a door leading out, so maybe they will eventually open it up for people that are getting professional pictures for a wedding or something special.

You pretty much can't have much out there, because the lowest floor room would literally be right on top of whatever it was, and you would have zero privacy. There isn't a slight raise and a grass/plant area between the ground and the balconies (like there is around the quiet pool).

IMO, and I know it isn't finished, but it always seems to look wet and dirty in all the pics I have seen the last two months, and doesn't seem to be getting better. (but maybe I am just not seeing good pictures)

10. Rose

Rose Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

Thanks for the response. We have a room booked in the Lush tower. I was hoping someone would have updated pics. So far, I have been unsuccessful in getting any updates or pics other than the 3 pics posted above.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice