WHERE IS THE HYPE??? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Dec 17, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I would be a little more excited for everyone but it just doesnt seem as though many people are going, so forget it, I will give you no hype!! hahaha Kidding, Get up people, you are going to HEAVEN! Warm sandy beaches, beautiful people all around, alcohol flowing, music pounding, KnD everywhere, GET HYPED!! I will be in rainy and likely cold London England when you all are in cancun, so damnit get hyped!!!!

2. LeonPhelps

LeonPhelps Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's going be soooo many people in Cancun for spring break, no need to worry. There is no hype because most people just finished exams not to long ago or went home to visit family for Christmas. Then everyone has to jump right into Christmas shopping and planning New Years parties. By the middle of January it will pick up. Even if only half the people that went last year goes this year it will still be packed. I like huge out of control parties, the crazier the better ,but last year it was just too crowded in the clubs. You could not move at all.

3. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I HAVE HYPE CANT WAIT 73 DAYS TO GOOOO AND I CANT WAIT BEEN WINDING UP MY MATES WHOS NOT GOING!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo feels much better when u know 100% your def going :cool:

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    perhaps the issue, alot of people are waiting to pay in full. Maybe they are getting money for the holidays or something, who knows.....

lets get some excitement up in here!!!! its gonna be one big sexy party!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[​IMG]

5. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im not feeling the hype at all I am trying but im just not getting excited

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LMAO

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well seeing as no one cares about 2009 and you don't seem too excited about it, how about getting excited for 2010 instead, I'm making as big an effort as ever to return then with a friend to celebrate out 25th Birthdays!!! Will also try to do LA, Vegas and NY too, my saving begins in January. I will make every effort to not ruin this trip.

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RIP Spring break for this year by looks blah

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Agreed........... new year..........same results, this forum is going downhill fast. Anyways, all the regulars are here at least! I might have to make a suprise trip to cancun in 2010, need to get more hype my gosh!

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, come celebrate my 25th with me!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice