where in the world is nerd dawg

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Jul 13, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well actually saying you want kids very soon isn't the best thing to say in an intereview...They employer may see you as someone who wil be on mat leave soon, and why would theyr hire someone who states that right away

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't see pizzaboy going on maternity leave anytime soon.

3. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha dreamie.. u're so cute~

well, to be in an interview,

when i first got the interview at my law firm, my bosses ask me what would i do to make a difference in the team..

i remembered i told them, this firm lack of chinese criminal clients, what i will do is to open the whole chinese community market for them and how i would make a difference for them, how every chinese criminals want someone that they can rely on and particularly you need someone like me as a team member to help out you guys to find a path in our community etc.. from the first impression, they think i'm very confident about myself, so after going through several interviews, they went through a background check on me and finally got a call from them.. lalala.. so this is how my criminal path began..

i think to go on a first interview,

first well dress, eye contact, confidence, great smile, neat resume, and just be ambitious, ask them questions, and answer all the questions that they ask you, in the mean time, know what you want, down to earth, determine and dont be nervous, think the question before u answer, main point is, they want a team member who is willing to make a change, do a little reserach about the company before you going through the interview.. show up 15 mins before your interview, and shake hands.. be friendly but not like friendly like u meet ur friends.

i'm actually a not at all ambitious and very lay back person.. but remember first impression is afterall very important.. and they do have the best chinese criminal business. lalalal~

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very good points Ricey..

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually, it is one of the worst things a woman cac say in an interview from the perspective of an employer looking to hire someone for anything other than part time work.

Prospective employers want to know that the person is interested in the job and advancing in that job over the years...not that it is going to be used to bide time until the kids come.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    didn't I say that?? I shall come and work for Karen :lol:

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes you did!!

And where were you 8 weks ago when my secretary just up and left leaving me all by my lonesome?? I sure could have used you then. :wink: :wink:

8. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah, i was just referring in general of my goal in five years, not about my job..

9. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

10. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hm, it means that you are special to him..

hehe, feels like every guy in this forum wants to "get to know you more" jessie~~ heheh~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice