Where do you tell Friends and Family you are going?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Todzilla, Mar 4, 2009.

1. cheribeth

cheribeth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I told people Temptations and no one said a word to me about it! To be honest with you I was originally booked at Barcelo Cost Cancun but kept reading awful reviews on tripadvisor about it. I told the lady that booked me trip I wanted to change resorts.

I found Temptation on US Airways vacations and she called to switch. When she called me she is like, I know your all young adults but just so you know the lady at US Airways warned me that this is a topless adult resort (I thought who cares last year we went to Punta cana thats topless).. I honestly didnt think anything of it!

Then I found this chat forum and realized OMG what did I get myself into haha... It's all good!! :wink: Looking forward to a wild time..

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Hmm, I have to taken both my Mum, and my Dad and Stepmom several times. If my sisters would ever get their arse in gear and come over here I'd take them too.

It's whatyou want it to be, you can be quiet and relaxed or you can be full on partying. The choice is yours.

3. missnbluebay

missnbluebay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    It is hands down the most fun I have ever had on vacation. I have also met some of the nicest people with whom I still keep in touch with. You will have a blast I promise

4. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We tell people it's called Temptations and it's adults only. Can't understand why you'd hide where you were going. Surely the people you are telling know you well enough to know what kind of people you are (fun I mean not swingers).

5. infidel

infidel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aw what the hell, just tell 'em where you're going & if they push, tell 'em you're going there to save a bunch of depraved sinners from themselves.

6. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I told my friends and family where I'm headed - everyone is jealous! But when acquaintances/co-workers ask- I admit I've hesitated...but do tell ppl I'm going to an adults only resort.

7. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    this is great .............

bet nobody can say this

we tell our kids (19, 15, 14) temptations and give them all the information - the kids know we are nuts and love that about us

we dont even tell our parents -

we tell the kids if there is an emergency with our parents - just call us and let us know

8. TDiddy

TDiddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've told people it's Temptations and it's adult only. People can think what they want, don't matter to me!!!!

9. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Well.... I would rather not hide it but I live in a town of 2500 people and they are quite judgemental. The mother-in law is pretty straight laced and would definately put Rick on the "bad" list. I do tell my friends were we are going. My friends are well aware of me (us) and know we are crazy and love to have fun

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    for us its not that we dont mind everyone knowing more than it is

we just respect our parents

----------they would rather not know or have to hear about it - they know we are "out there" and they call us their "wild children" (as opposed to our squeaky clean siblings) but no need to smear it in their face

i mean

we kinda have this unwritten/unspoken rule - - - works for us

we will not give them all the details of our parties and in return they dont f'n preach to us about their religon

its a good deal - based upon mutual respect

rob and tonya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice