Where do you tell Friends and Family you are going?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Todzilla, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Todzilla

Todzilla Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Although we all know that Temptation is not a swinger resort, the new name sure does imply that it is. So what does everyone tell friends, family and co-workers, especially those that may be watching your kids and need your contact info for Mexico, where you are staying? This was never a problem with the old BBG name.

2. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Original resorts Cancun. They don't need to know the name. Just give them the phone number.
    Won't matter unless it's an emergency and then who cares if they find out.

When we used to go to Hedo we told family SuperClubs and gave them the phone number.

3. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I m really glad you asked this question... LAST YEAR I told everyone that I was going to another resort. I figured they wouldn't know the difference in the General Pictures I brought home, left them with the phone number of Temptations but the wrong Resort Name. I figured if they called it would be an emergency and they wouldn't even register how anyone answered the phone... lmao... But that was last year.

This year I have told everyone I am going to TEMPTATIONS an all adult resort , and you are right, I am definately getting a lot of sideways looks and questions from my family and somewhat stuffy friends. However most people really only ask where you are going to be polite and don't listen anyways...

I figure at 40 I am old enough to go wherever I wish without the judgement of others, and when I come home looking happier than ever, years younger from the fun and relaxation they will all want to go to Tempations for their next vacation.

CHeers
    Bern

4. davesgurl

davesgurl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We don't say. We just say we're going to cancun, and we have our cell phones if there's an emergency with the kiddos. If pressed, we would probably give up the resort name to my family, but not Dave's family or coworkers.

5. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We say Blue Bay Getaway lol, and then add but I think they changed the name.................

6. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Well since I am a single 32 year old I tell my family EXACTLY where I am going.

Frankly I think my dad would be happy if I came back and told him I hooked up with a swimsuit model! And yes I am working on it! Hey we all need something to work towards don't we?

I took my little brother with me last November and long story short he has no party stamina compared to most of the people I meet at TTR.

I have come to think that my family considers me insane. :bounce3:

Well if I am crazy at least I can be crazy with people with that same "problem" I have :D :bounce3: :lotsofmichaelf:

7. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    We say Blue Bay .... we all know how it is when we have kids and the grandparents are watching our kids... they'd have a heart attack if they thought we were going to a place called "Temptations"

8. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We tell it like it is. Temptations. Kids are grown and in college so they think its cool. Hell we've been caught naked in the pool so many times that nothing surprises anybody anyway.

9. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We told them Temptations and gave them the number to call. I gave them our fight itinerary with the resort number on it just in case. Low an behold my daughter gets sick while we are gone and my mother took a good look at the paper work and it said topless optional on there,lol. They didn't ask any question just asked if we had a good time. They kinda know my personality so I don't think it was quite a shocker teehee.

10. missnbluebay

missnbluebay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice