where do you stand morally?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by apple, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i guess everyones entitled to their opinion....very surprised alot of you share the same views i do :) as for those who think hes a poor president....why? because hes faced with more hardships than any other president in the past 30 years? Why? because there are soldiers who die defending our country? Remember there is no draft, so everyone goes willingly....they do it because they love this country. Why else do you hate him? Is it because he has balls? Because hes the only president who has taken a stand against Saddam and his regime. Who knows what could have happend to us if we didnt catch Saddam, we could all have been dead. Now if someone like Kerry was in office, he would have pulled all the troops out, and said forget about it....just like that piece of trash Clinton. Did you know when Bill Clinton was in office, the US knew EXACTLY where Osama Bin Laden was....and Clinton didnt want to "stir up anything" with him, so we didnt go after him. Yeah looks like that worked out very well......these are the facts that everyone forgets.

2. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Relax people, it's a joke[/quote]

3. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

HAHA Good one Fletch

4. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I for one know it is a joke Terri, really good.

Just for the record, I used to be a big 43rd Bush supporter but the last couple of years have a lot to be desired. The only reason I voted for him was to keep the other guy from getting in.

5. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would have saved him, can you believe that?

Terri your right he is a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice post Apple!

6. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good one Apple!

7. Txfirewife

Txfirewife Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha too funny. Being the kind and caring person that I am I would have thrown the camera and saved his life as well......but black and white would catch the moment very well. :lol:

Same boat here Mikey. I became less favorable of our president when he started talking about cutting pensions for firefighters. That is a subject that hits really home with me. Also, I think his pockets are getting really deep with the price of oil.

JMO.

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Couldn't have said it better myself I agree 100%, although I don't think Clinton was a great president I do think he was the Coolest LOL, I think he would be fun to party with lol!

9. Mike L.

Mike L. Regular Registered Member

Chicago via Nuevo Vallarta via Canada via Seattle
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Nice one apple!

10. windyswamp

windyswamp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same for me too, Mikey. I didn't necessarily vote for GW as I voted against Kerry. Seriously considered Nadar, even.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice