Where do we stay? Hmm!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by johnny g, Feb 21, 2007.

1. johnny g

johnny g Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I'm new here, but having read so much on Cancun, it's one of the few places left for me to visit!

I'm heading out there on, or around, the 23rd June 07, for 2 weeks of all inclusive fun!

I'll be travelling with my best mate, Andy - we're two 28 year old single (straight!) lads who are looking to go away party - with pretty much no expense spared. We do one £5k ($9k) holiday per year and love the finer things!

What is the best hotel for us to stay at in terms of a 5 star rating, all inclusive, with fellow young singles there - females obviously! We want somewhere that's close to the nightlife - but that's a given.

We're totally new to this, so if you can help I'd be very greatful.
    Cheers,

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome.

When it comes to 5 star hotels, you tend to find less younger people there...It's a given in, younger people can't afford the 5 stars. And some fivestars dont' exactly have the party atmosphere.

You coule try the Blue Bay Getaway ( we have a board on here about that hotel)

You can try the Riu Cancun, Tucancun, Costa Real, Caribe Real,...

3. johnny g

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess so. I don't surpose you could name the best hotel near the nightlife? I've heard the Riu Cancún a few times. Would that be a good choice?

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WELL here is a map of the hotels and most of the clubs. Cancun is shaped like a backwards seven. You want to be at the top right of the seven in the 40's range ( the hotels are listed by numbers) You can see The City Night club, Senior Frogs and such..

http://www.advantagemexico.com/cancun/images/cancun_zone.pdf

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can i just say that the bbg has a great atmosphere, but its really far down on the strip
    ive stayed there and where its clean and theres great service, i wouldnt call it a 5 star. its a bit older and it shows, but, on the other hand, you could have a great time there.

i personally woudl rather stay at the riu, tucancun, caribe real or the barcelo costa.

you want really nice, i'd stay at the riu palace or le blanc or ME, however, the odds of finding a great party atmosphere and lots of young people pretty slim?

6. johnny g

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh gosh sorrry....Didn't even realize ha ha ha

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we know whats on your mind today :lol:

10. johnny g

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Riu Cancún I think it'll be for us!

Going to be there around the 23rd June for 2 weeks. Hopefully, I'll see some of you there. I'll be the pale, fat englishman!

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice