Where do I find the good stuff?? Tequila

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Denise-n-Jayson, Mar 8, 2007.

1. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    While everyone's taste is different, I can assure you that Corzo Reposado is a sipping tequila. Perhaps Añejos, not Reposados, are more to your husband's liking. However I have not yet tried the Corzo Añejo, I'd be willing to bet it's quite good. Don Julio Añejo is excellent as well but since you can easily find it outside of Mexico, I might suggest trying to find the brands that are not as easy to get north of the border. One such brand is Herradura Seleccion Suprema, a very high quality brand of Añejo, definitely not for making margaritas. This tequila is quite expensive outside Mexico, and is even expensive for local standards, but SOooo smooth.

212eric

2. SunBuffs

SunBuffs Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    speaking of tequila...... can i find jose cuervo black at the store across from walmart as well? impossible to find up here in canada. thanks

3. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tres Generaciones is a great sipping tequila. My husband is a very picky tequila man. He'll drink that or Tequila Cuervo 1800 Anejo. Check those out...I'm sure you'll really like them Tres Generaciones is VERY smoothe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice