Where Can Non-members Sit By The Sexy Pool?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cheers2US, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Karen64

Karen64 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Agree. Been going for years and they have lost their base. I have one more trip to TTR this year and sadly perhaps my last.
    I’ve been spending more and more time in Puerto Vallarta and having much more fun. For roughly 3K a week, to be treated any less is a no. For much less than that I get a resort, or a vrbo and have a blast in Puerto Vallarta.
    TTR is not the only spot, and as they lose clients, other locations will fill the void.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Wab

Wab Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    So let me get this straight... If you just pay your thousands of dollars for a regular room, you now get excluded from some of the pools, from any seats anywhere around the pools and from a variety of other things like tables at the bar... I have gone to TTR several times in the past and am going again in February and the cost has at least doubled. If I feel as excluded as this thread seems to indicate, it will be my last visit I'm afraid.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    The only pool with restrictions is rooftop pool (free to members and Tower guests, fee for others). There are still chairs near the sexy pool open to all that are first come, first serve.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Wab

Wab Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I will reserve judgement then. Just feeling pessimistic after reading this thread.

5. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    I get it and I get why some are frustrated. End of day, very few people even use the rooftop pool and most of the time folks at the sexy pool are in the pool.

6. Jrpedro

Jrpedro Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 0
    When you book the playful experience you get the same wristband color that the tower guests get. This is the only way the staff knows the difference. You should be able to use the loungers in the area they where talking about without issues since you will have the same wristband that is allowed there.
    We return 2/24-3/4 for our 7th trip. I will hold my opinions till then on how it has become.

7. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Right, but there seem to be VERY FEW for non-members, non-tower, non-Playful Experience guests. There used to be chairs all over the pool for all guests, with a shaded section(s) for Premier. That was fine and dandy. Last time we went (I think Aug 2021) there was only a small section of chairs for guests like us. They were behind the reserved chairs for Premier, right in front of the buffet. Looking at the photo I used in the OP, I think it's even fewer chairs now.

I think it's fair to have special seating for members who pay more, but there should be a reasonable amount of chairs to accommodate those who don't. This is how it used to be and this was how we liked it. Haven't gone back since 2021 and not sure if we will with trends I'm seeing. Don't get me wrong, I love Temptation; it's one of my favorite places in the world. I speak highly of it and recommend it to others when we go to other hotels/resorts in Cancun (I should get a commission!)

8. TigerTown

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    I get your perspective. At same time, staying in Tower or being a member every trip, I still never use a chair. The party is in the pool. If goal is to sun, usually plenty of chairs at beach or quiet pool.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
  9. R&BSOCAL

R&BSOCAL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    I have a trip already booked this year to TTR, will be our 8th trip. Any recommendations for the the best adult, lively, all inclusive hotel Puerto Vallarta?

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would want to sit by the Sexy Pool! I always figured those were for spectators.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice