Where Are you Travelling From?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mugway05, Dec 27, 2005.

?

Where Are You Travelling From?

1. USA

100.0%
  2. Canada

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Australia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. UK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rest Of the World!! Let us know Where!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah..i thnk so...

travel agent might be a bit harder...but there are tons of places that you can sign up with that can help you

if you have any questions just ask...

2. DEgirl

DEgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    USA...yeah! The First State...Delaware ...which is also a small state, but yes it is a state.

3. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I passed through Delaware once.. in like 20 min.. haha :)

4. DEgirl

DEgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha! yeah....you can drive through it and not even realize it....i live like 10 min from MD, about 15 min. from Jersey, and about 10 minutes from PA....so it's not a bad spot!!

5. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not bad at all.. nice lil state u got there.. haha

6. soldier21

soldier21 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Wisconsin represent. I am from wis too. I would say we should team up and dominate in the drinking because thats what wisconsin does but Iraq's lack of booze has left me with no tolorance. Anyone flying out of chicago march 10 at 12 somthing in the afternoon? My friend and I need some drinking buddies for on the plane and at the terminal.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey soldier you may wanna resize your avatar..It's huge :?

8. chilenoazul

chilenoazul Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    boston baby

9. battlecat

battlecat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oooo excellent! i go with 'The Herd' 5th to 19th of march, i think we're staying at the Oasis Beach Hotel.. i dont no rele, i just gave them money... yay u can be another person to play with aka get rele drunk with and dance silly like and *cough cough* lol[/quote]

Well I would have to say poms are a close second to aussies when it comes to drinking. We should do a poll on that! Which country will consume the most alcohol at Spring break 06 :p I hope our paths cross, I like English women, especially the hot ones :D

10. Vicci the viking

Vicci the viking Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey well if you go to the Cancuncare parties, i'll be there. not sure about the gorgeous bit.. but hey.. i can try! LOL :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice