Where are YHOO flying from and for how much??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by claire, Nov 8, 2007.

1. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i ask this with great intention...

just say where you're flying from and how much its costing, pleeeeeeaaase??

i found a great deal on flights and hotel for 2 weeks for £750 AI!!
    but it involves a stop somewhere random...

i figured for this then that i'd look into flying somewhere and then onto cancun separate..

i found a flight to new york for £200 and then to cancun for £300 both returns which is pretty good,
    and also means a day in new york between transfers!

so tell me where you fly from and how much it is.. of course i would have to run it by my party first
    but if it costs the same or less than a straight flight to cancun and involves a little adventure then it might be quite cool??

what ya think? x x

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm flying from Newark, one of the 3 NYC airports. It was about US$420 when I booked it a month ago.

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Charletson, WV to Charlotte, NC then on to Cancun.. Same flight back.. Ticket is somewhere around $550- $700.. The prices go up and down daily...

4. frozen margarita

frozen margarita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flying direct from Boston to Cancun approx. $600. Expensive this year but direct flights to and from at convenient times. Was supposed to have a 1 hour layover in Philadelphia last year, turned into a 7 hour layover. Will NEVER do that again.

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i got direct flights from gatwick and 2weeks AI for £1200 from this place riki hooked me up with the only place in the uk to do the oasis cancun.

6. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    erm, we got a one way from NYC for $190 (80 quid), and then back to miami for $230 (115 quid) .... flight to NYC and back from Miami to London was £333 so total £528 ... not bad if you're willing to do a bit of a random route!

7. DanColes

DanColes Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Paid £650 for flights from Manchester and a weeks all-inclusive in the Oasis Viva.

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    flying from chicago, havent booked it yet, but my buddy is working on getting me a premium flight time and flight for around 500.00!

9. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have a world ticket ...
    australia - LA - Cancun-LA - NYC - Helsinki - London - Bangkok - Australia ....
    YAY!

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wellf or two weeks Claire that is Cheap

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice