Where are the swedes??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    why have to keep getting drink after drink after drink?? AI is fine, but my goal is to get loaded and chill, quicker I get loaded, the less effort I have to put in to carrying around drinks lol.

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, I've been lurking and you know it Jason!!! Been busy with a full time job, a weekend job and doing about 2 tupperware parties a week plus trying to enjoy the hottest summer I can EVER remember never had so many 40ÂșC+ days and we're not even half way through yet :D.
    I'm in a similar position to Jessie too, I got a new role at work and the person hired to take over what I did is a complete and utter fu*kwit, she's only there for another 6 days (thank god), but I'm constantly doing half the work she should be doing because she has NO clue, but then I have to start the training process all over again when they hire another newbie, hopefully the next one will have a brain!!!

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I know you have babe, we have spoken, just wanted to give you peeps a hard time. Happy you stopped in to say hello though!! 56 days and counting, time is flying by and cancun will be here in NO time!

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh and it's only been just over a week since I was last logged in anyway, haha. I work different hours now too with the new job so I can't stay up as late as I was, only by an hour but that last hour seemed to be when most of you started posting for the day, good to know I'm missed though :p :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    with that picture................. how can you NOT be missed!! :lotsoflove: :daveandmo: :hug:

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    48 days till I fly to LA (it's after midnight here now, lol) so that means 51 days till my birthday and 55 till I'm in Cancun, what date are you arriving now??

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahaha :lol: Thanks!!!

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I arrive on Friday march 7th just after 2pm. So by 3pm I should be at the oasis and getting checked in! :cool: no worries ILL find you for some drinks! :p

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

We arrive around the same time, Jason.. I think my flight gets in at 1:45 that day.. Maybe we'll bump into each other at the airport...

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    perhaps greta, if your flight is delayed maybe! My flight lands at 2:10! Then off to get luggage and find my limo!! woohooooooooo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice