Where are the single people?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bdouglas, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Bdouglas

Bdouglas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Justin - I'll be there Dec 6-13th so I'll see you there. Good for you for being impulsive! Trust me this is just what you need right now..lol.. It's my first solo vacation too!

2. sweetnurse

sweetnurse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back a couple of weeks ago and there were lots of single men traveling by themselves. Don't worry you will have a blast. We're two single girls and actually met a great couple that we hung out with all week that were tons of fun !!!

Go to the club nights out with the hotel on your first few nights there and you will meet tons of people who will likely become your friends for the week.

Have a great trip !!!

3. Bdouglas

Bdouglas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the advice! I'm definatley not worried about making friends and I do plan on hitting some clubs :)

4. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey all! Jesse here, booked dec 5th through the 13th, I'll try the balancing act but the darn things don't seem to stay full long enough to get a decent pyramid going, such as fate I suppose, I'll be long haired guy with two drinks seeing four.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice