Where are the single people?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bdouglas, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Bdouglas

Bdouglas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL.... you guys are too funny :lol:
    Well if you make it, just look for the topless chick at the sexy pool holding two drinks at a time :D

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Brenda..You do know that that could be almost half the girls in the sexy pool...LOL... :lol: Now if you were holding 3 drinks..Then i think i would notice you... :p

3. Bdouglas

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very true.. so I'll balance TWO drinks in each hand and I'll make sure my nipple rings match my swimsuit bottoms.. how's that for coordination?? lol..

4. pete1991

pete1991 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad I found this post. I'm 30 and I'll be solo. Looks like this is great resort for partying and meeting people. As long as there is plenty of booze and sun, I'll be happy

Pete

5. Bdouglas

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Pete ~ I'm pretty sure you will find both!! :lol:

6. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Brenda you really should come in mid-November lol!

7. Bdouglas

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My boss will actually be in Cancun mid November so I have to stay and hold down the fort :? Can't have fun all the time unfortunately...Damn it!

8. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    So now we are going for 4 drinks/ matching nipple ring balancing act...LMAO!! Brenda..I think i'll know who you are... :dave:

9. Jewbie

Jewbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went solo in September

Hi Brenda.

I too hesitated being that i was going as a solo 38 year old Female who definitely does not have the knockout body you appear to have. My trip was toward the end of September.

Honestly you will have a blast. check on here for people going when you are. I walked out to the SP and ran right into Bill who was on here. Having a few familiar faces to say hi to definitely helped. He and his friends that he already made (got thier a few days prior to me) got me wasted fast. Everyone is so friendly and outgoing that being by yourself is not an issue.

As someone mentioned about hanging with couples, that is what I did. I hung out with the couples till someone caught my eye and egged me on or maybe that was the drinks and had a great time then migrated back to my homebase of couples.

The one day I went off resort everyone was playing where is lisa instead of when is waldo and the couples grounded me to stay or resort. LOL

Oh and for those that think the american blonde bombshells are where it is at, I am far from that and won the lingerie contest by a long shot even though there were 20 skinny ass bitches up there with me.

Just go and you will have a blast. I still talk to many of those I met there! Facebook rocks for that one!

10. justin7227

justin7227 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Brenda, I'm brand new to this forum and just booked a trip to Temptation for 12/6-12/11. (Wow, that was really impulsive now that I think about it.) Been to Cancun 3 other times but with my wife. I am going solo this time since I'm going through divorce now. I too was wondering about singles there and have never traveled solo other than on business and it looks like the best spot to forget about my problems with fun people. Maybe we will be there around the same days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice