Where are all of u staying??Which hotels da best?!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fungrl, Feb 20, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Tucancun will not be quiet thats for sure..
    It's a nicer hotel for sure than the Oasis.

But depends on what you are looking for. If you want younger party time, with somewhat under par accomadations then choose the Oasis. Check out the reviews on this site in the Hotel section. Or check our tripadvisor.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well really only you can make this decision.

do you want to sacrifice a nicer place to stay for all the partying.

the reviews for the oasis are all there. you can see how it is. but i wouldnt wait too long to book. the oasis will be packed that week

to be honest you couldnt pay me to stay at the oasis. thats just me. i'd rather a place that has working facilities. and as for entertainment at the tucancun, reviews have it that theres enough going on to keep people having fun ect. its spring break, they are gonna be parties anywhere you choose to stay

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are staying at the Omni from 14th-19th. The hotel itself is not crazy but it's pretty nice. Oasis is next door so we can just walk down the beach during the day if we want to join the festivity.

4. Fungrl

Fungrl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    undecided

k thanks. I was just a bit worried coz the Oasis well more like the Grand seemed nicer accomodation wise., i know that the party will be crazy but at the same time if people will be pucking aroune me mmm no so fun! I guess from what u guys are saying the Tucancun looks fun, I hope!! And it seems nicer, well if u girls say so. I think I will book this one. it just seems smaller, from the pools to the rooms everything...

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oasis or bust if you are going to party!!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not bust...Don't say that

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It seems that if you are in college and going to Cancun to simply party your ass off without regard for all the extras you can find at many of the smaller, nicer resorts, the Oasis is the place to be. You'll be drunk most of the time, surrounded by thousands of people just like you, have more bars and activities nonstop. You also may have some problems with the hotel itself as I'm sure you've seen documented on various sites and on here (construction/maintenance issues/noise/etc).

If you want a more balanced trip (nicer room, plenty of people but not the huge crowds of the Oasis, decent food, etc..) I would suggest one of the other breaker-friendly resorts. You aren't guaranteed that everything will perfect no matter where you go in Cancun though.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well said Dennis....NOW GETTTTTTTT BOOOOOOKEDDDDDDD :roll:

9. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    when the passport arrives, I will take care of business.

:cool:

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    u said it would take two days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice