Where and when is "Happy Hour" on the Hotel Zone?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by davisod, Jan 20, 2007.

1. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it was right infront of it...

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike, I'm thinking it might have been Paraiso del Muelle if it was on the dock overlooking the water.

3. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep right on the docks, we had a good few hours there and the fish bites are the best..

Thanks for the name

4. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's also The Cove at Playa Tortuga.

Makes sense that Philly Cheesesteak would end up having to sell through the window during Spring Break, but as of now, they have some tables set up outside. Nice and quiet and most of the customers were people who had just gotten off work.

Playa is better for strolling down the beach and stopping in for a beer.

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last time I was there I think Carole (the owner along with her hubby Ralph) told me they get rid of tables in front of Pick Up Window around the last week of Feb or so but still keep a few tables out front.

Getting one of those table is almost impossible and theywere thinking of just taking them up all together during Spring Break.

6. davisod

davisod Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey gbchayctca,

Strolling the beach and stopping for beers is better at Playa you say, but is that Playa del Carmen or Playa Tortuga?

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She means Playa Del Carmen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice