When was YOUR first time?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No,not that.I know what you were thinkin,lol.

I remember the day,i had a cuppa tea & a few buscuits..googled "cancun mexico sites" or something & bang...chicka boom chickaboom!!
    One click,i never looked back.This place is like home..

No other site comes close,we're like a family it feels like.

Power to the cancun care people! We are truly one of a kind,it's like the hidden community on the movie 'the beach'. haha.

:D :lol: :p :clap: :daveandmo: :bounce3: :bounce2: :ladiesman:

2. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha good one.

im waiting for the right man....

ohhhhh, i get it :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me and gemma just needed a holiday and both wanted to go to cancun for soooooooo long.
    we were planning on going in july i think, then changed it to may. i think gemma then googled "peak week cancun"
    and found CC and rushed over to my desk to tell me we got it all wrong!! haha
    good job aswell, the last few years have been really good, not just going to cancun but all the hype from you lot building up to it!!!!

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my ol' pal chaz and i were driving in my car one day and i just blurted out....hey lets go to cancun....and hes like um ok (joking around) and im like alright lets go to the travel agent right now and see what kinda deals we can get for spring break. So we did, they had rags left, but luckily he worked with some dude who had a time share, so we were able to stay at the royal sands, which was aces when it comes to accommodations and luxury. We liked it so much, we decided to go back, and stay at the Oasis.....The end.....

4. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha keep em coming,i'm loving itClaire,pm me & maybe we can swing somethin'..i never knew :wink: (behave the little voice says)

sit boo boo sit,good dog...WOOF! I'm an idiot,lol..

5. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha random ideas always turn into the best.
    i remember when me and gemma were talking about it and we're both like
    "you will actually book, WONT YOU?!?!"

i remember we were sooooooo skint, but we went to travel agent and got quotes and she said deposit was £50 each.
    we went home and literrally scraped every penny we could find! bags of coins,
    money fallen down back of sofa, whatever pennies we had left in our bank accounts and by god we booked!!!

it was an exciting day and we even had enough money left over for a cookie whirl from millies!!!!
    (if you have had one, you'll know thats a good thing!) :D

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wanted to go for years and years.. MTV is a good place to get you pumped up and want to go to Cancun lol.. All the years I watched Cancun Spring Break on tv go to me, and I decided I was going.. I talked to my friend about it, and she wanted to go to. I started looking for stuff on the net about Cancun, and found this great place, and have been back to it since.. Cancun & CancunCare both Rock, along with the great people from here...

7. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and trigg were at college i was about 17 and we talked about it googled it and all that then 2 or so years later we just talked again and bang we just booked it Cancun SB2006 probably the best holiday ever

Then we came back in 2007...now 2008... when will it end!

8. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my friend Michelle decided that we were heading south. We though about the D.R. or Cuba, since they are typically cheaper. But low and behold a seat sale came and Cancun was cheaper.... wooohooo

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my friend Tara went to the Tucancun our first year..>We had just both broken up with our Boyfriends so it was a perfect way to celebrate!! hee hee :lol:

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    back in 2004, I had just been back from spring break about a month, we had been heading to panama city beach back then. I had been to cancun once for spring break and wanted to go back, so I was searching around for information and came upon this wonderful site! Have been here since!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice