When To Find Younger Crowd And A Great Party

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by samcoff89, Apr 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SammyM

SammyM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Trying to target a 'younger crowd time' at Temptations may not be the best way to approach this. I've never seen a place like Temptations where age totally does not matter, but attitude and having fun means everything. My wife and I are in our early 60's but when we told that to the people we met and hung around with on our visit last year they looked shocked and said "no way!" My wife has taken excellent care of herself over the years and I've tried to do the same, and based on the compliments and 'offers' we received during our week long stay it was quite evident that attitude (and not age) is the number one item you need to bring here. We met couples in their 70's who were more than happy to share their many memories with us, as well as others in their 20's (including one young couple from Newfoundland who insisted on staying in touch with us thru e-mail afterwards) and 30's. Trust me, late in the day on any given Saturday during the Foam Party in the sexy pool with the music blaring above no one will be checking people out based on their age!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Not an exact study for sure. We had 2019-2020 trips in Dec/Jan, April, May, and again in Dec/Jan and I thought the May group was a little older than the others. It could have been the groups we were with.

3. charissaandalex

charissaandalex Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0

Absolutely, this will be my wife and my 3rd time in September, we were in our late 20s our first two times. (Our first time was our honeymoon). We were treated really well by the veterans that were between 30-60 and had a blast. In fact the ones that seemed to give the bad vibes were people closer to our age who seemed insecure and worried

4. FunCouple101

FunCouple101 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Hi John. I value your opinion as I have lurked around the boards to get info. My wife and I are 55 and 50 and in shap . My question is this would be our first time to either Desire or TTR, after years of talking through with my wife she agreed to go to either of these locations. She has picked out sexy clothes and skimpy swimsuits in preparation for our trip. Would TTR or Desire Pearl be a good start for us? We like to party and my wife is flirty and fun. Your comments are appreciated. Thanks Paul & Julie.

5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Great post. We are definitely not in our 20’s (and my liver may actually carbon date to the Stone Age now) but we had a first time approach that mirrored the above post and some of @ScubaSteve comments. Our first trip we didn’t know anyone and didn’t use CCC forums but met the best couple who were great fun, he was quite a bit older than we were.
    But the fact that we were there with the same goals of acting silly, partying and having fun was the great equalizer and what brought us together. Our second trip, we used CCC forums more to get to know people going when we were and did not put age qualifiers on it, more like “attitude” qualifiers. Each trip after that got better and the groups got bigger and more diverse. Can’t wait to make a trip with all of the people we have met on here and a return trip with all of the people we met down there!
    If your trip is about really letting go, having fun and exploring, then don’t confine it by age or anything else, thus limiting it before it starts.

6. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    Attitude is what makes TTR what it is, not age.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    WELL SAID

8. KANDJ

KANDJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0
    Spring break.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice