When are you going?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by HammieJ, Jan 12, 2010.

1. FRANCESE

FRANCESE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden Parnassus APRIL 13 - 20TH

Single lady going solo to the Golden, use to go to Tempations allot....but never been to this resort.....how do they compare???? I am interested in meeting single people.....any singles going this week?

2. Corona_couple

Corona_couple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there one day with ya! Going April 10-14. We stayed at Temptations when it was Blue Bay Getaway a few times also. We had a great time there but we fell in love with the Golden! Hope to see you there!:clappyinghappy:

3. FRANCESE

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden vs Tempation????

Great to hear you have tried Tempatations, and like you like this resort as well....I was concerned....is it as fun at the pool side? What is your opinion between the two resorts??

4. Corona_couple

Corona_couple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We LOVE the Golden. Pool side games are fun and it can/does get a little crazy but not quite the level of craziness it can get at Temptations. Same goes for the Tiki bar...depends on the crowd of people. Love the fact that there is no need for reservations for dinner. Food is wonderful, staff is wonderful but the selling point for us is by far the beach!!! The color of the water there is just amazing!!!

5. FRANCESE

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    April 13 - 20th Roll Call

Well looks like it will be a good time, I am hoping to enjoy myself as a single person, I would have stayed at Temptation, but they were totally booked for the same week. I like the topless sunbathing option at the pool....does the Golden mention this at all? I have not heard too much chatter about that from Golden? A Temptation its very open as far as topless, and no one seems to care much, but I am not getting the sense that its that way at Golden? What kind of atmosphere is it like there, do they do any adult games like they do at Temptation?

6. Corona_couple

Corona_couple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well like I said it depends on the crowd of people that are there at the time. Topless..yes there are women that are topless but at the beach/pool but can't say there are women up walking around/sitting at the bar topless. More or less just at their chairs laying out. The games can be kinda crazy sometimes but I dont think to the level of Temptations...but again depends on the people staying there at the time. I've seen crazy and i've seen very laid back.

7. stlouiscouple

stlouiscouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well my wife intends on being topless while she's there. Don't look for her laying on her back letting guys do body shots off her, but she doesn't mind walking to the bar to get drinks topless. If anyone is there with us feel free to join on in!

8. bretthexum

bretthexum Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +713 / 0
    We're not going until Mid April 2011. :( 2 from OK and 2 from CA

Don't know how I am going to wait that long.

9. FRANCESE

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok...so it sounds casual (topless) is cool around the pool. I am glad about that....I wasnt sure how strick they were first time there. Use to Temptations, and I am hoping this to be another good location to go to.....Temptation beach is not as desireable.....but I do like the food and the people working there. I hope the food is as good here....

10. bretthexum

bretthexum Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +713 / 0
    I think it varies week by week. When we went my wife wanted to go topless but literally no one else was doing it. Finally the 3rd day she had a few drinks and took it off. 30 minutes later there were 5 others. Just takes 1 to start it... lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice