What's your favorite thing about Golden Parnassus?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by StaceyJerseyShoreGirl, Feb 14, 2011.

1. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Oh, we plan on making and bringing the party! LOL

2. Country Cut

Country Cut Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hell yeah......then we will join for that one day and keep it going for that whole next week then....LOL

3. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    The staff,
    The staff.
    Did I mention the staff?
    The hotel fits into that 3 star category, but with 5 star fun. If you participate.
    If you read the trip advisor negative reviews, they are either people complaining about the fun stuff (staff too loud, partying at night, games during day at pool "annoying" them) or they are people who went with unrealistic expectations (5 star hotel, yet 3 star price).
    We loved every minute of our trip, and that was despite ongoing renovations and some issues with restaurant. THe staff made up for everything...
    Returning with the same group in August.......

4. Ishouldbeatthebeach

Ishouldbeatthebeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I fully agree with annieosanto!!
    The staff, the size, the beach, the crowd, entertainment staff and the friends we have made!
    This will be our 4th trip and it feels like home away from home now!

5. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    1) The waiters and bartenders
    2) How welcoming they are.... and every time you come back, they give you hugeeee hugs like family thats been away for a while.
    3) Great food! (Had some of the best breakfasts in my life there)
    4) Great pool
    5) Great sun
    6) Great guests (you'll get to know everyone throughout your trip. We get about 10 new emails every year and we stay friends with those guys forever! Plus they make great travel mates the following years)
    7) again, you are treated like royalty
    8) drinks aren't too watered down but also aren't too strong. they are perfect! :D
    9) Hot tub funnnn!!! Esp in the daytime! haha no on really knows whats happening under water! lol
    10) I lovee the palapas!
    11) PING PONG!!!
    12) Being able to go to the Great Parnassus and eat there for free. "Maison de Michele" is honestly SO amazing. must dress up. That place is delicious and definitely 5 star. The gym and spa at the Great is amazing too!
    13) Going out to the clubs with the stuff is double the fun you would have had, plus your own private area! :D
    14) Being able to tan in only my thong, even though I'm certainly not a twig.... and no one judging me! :D
    and my absolute FAVORITE thing about Golden?

..... drumroll please!!.....

15) TEQUILA VOLLEYBALL! omg i could play all day every day!

everything about this resort is awesome, minus the whole checking in and of course the checking out part! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice