What's your favorite tequila?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jkl2000, Mar 2, 2006.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my favorite tequila is any kind that is included on an all inclusive in cancun. you know, that $2 a bottle clear stuff....thats what i'm talkin about.

2. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can make your own Tequila Rose: Tequila, creamer, and strawberry mix. (I use the Finest Call brand mixers where i work.) I made it once for someone who wanted a shot of it. (We don't have Tequila Rose.) I came pretty darn close!!!

Anyway, my favorite Tequila is Hornitos. I also like El Jimador and Don Julio. Tequila + Carrie = :D

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To me there is no good tequila...it's all EVIL!!!!!!

Karan

4. Espo

Espo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where is La distilleria?

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey, I like the Cien Anos reposado they serve at BBG. Kristy has a guy at work from Mexico that drives down to see his family and he always brings me back some tequila.

7. skibum

skibum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hands down, no contest, 4 Copas Aged!! and no, you can't buy Patron in Mexico

8. Aaronm22

Aaronm22 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had Cuervo Clasico last night. Just bought it for margaritas but I did have a shot. Its only good for margaritas.

9. klynn

klynn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don Julio and AsomBroso. Asombroso Anejo is expensive, but the blanco is very good and less expensive. :wow:

10. krazymatt

krazymatt Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don Julio Blanco is hands down my fave for shots. Tried a shot of Patron the other day for the first time, and I don't know what all the Patron hype is about, I thought it was kinda lousy compared to my Don Julio Blanco. :beerdrink: :viva:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice