What's Your Favorite Position And Why?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, May 4, 2019.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Sweet...and talented too!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    How about reverse cowgirl leaning with back against the bar. There you go. You pick the bar.

3. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Haha Our first trip is Sept 14th. Excited to see all of the “positions” of TTR!
    Kay

4. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    I think the sexual position/location jokes don't go well together. Think about the STD's one would get if they had sex in that water. If you want to go with the joke pos/location then it has to be standing on the pool bar from behind!!!

5. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    First, I'm around where my friends are.

I don't spend much time around her elbow, unless I want to watch a game up close or play in the foam. I'm more about hanging near her bent knee, then towards the chairs/shallow ledge about 25 feet to the left of the steps going into the pool by the bar. Funholes if a group of pals are in one. Seldom go to the shady end unless I'm just feeling too much sun. I have to say I find adventure in making laps around and not having the exact routine. I've met a lot of fun, party people, and stumbled across a weird one or two along the way. Fun stuff. Anxious for mid-July to get here already.

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    On our first trip to the reno'd resort last April, we were on referral. We started most days with breakfast at Sea Flirt. Then we headed for the members sundeck at the Sexy Pool where we'd have a Mudslide (there's coffee-flavoured liquor in there, so they count as breakfast bevvies). Ideally our fave waitress was working (her name is on the tip of my tongue but escaping me at the moment...time for another trip to refresh my memory). We would sit in the Sexy pool near the main steps for the noon games, and when the games were over, we'd go up to the roof and spend 3 hours up there, enjoying the view, chatting with friends who would come and go, and grazing on the delish food up there. We were at a loss on Mondays what to do for lunch, as the roof is closed Mondays! I agree with Gotmilf...it would be amazing if the resort could draw a larger crowd up there, so the pool is filled with people socializing.

7. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Saby

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Cortus

Cortus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    We like the same area John was explaining right in front of the member bar. That's where we met John and Stacia and have been friends ever since. Thinking mostly because great minds think alike and are pretty much deviant creatures tend to flock together.

Now since the sky bar is open, that's a nice touch to the end of the day before getting ready for Bash at night. One thing of sky bar though, I wish they would have installed a swamp cooler on the pool pumps to pass a little cooler water up there. Especially in July. Also, seems since the renovation, security is a little more scrutinizing on Shenanigans we used to partake in on the side of the pool. The Mexican Luge shots were always my favorite to do but now, it seems we cannot necessarily get away with it as much. Especially at the sky bar. Cameras all over the place!

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    They're trying to keep us Good Guys down, Cort!

No Mexican Luge for you!

I say BS! You just have to come prepared, and use your imagination and be quick...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Needs people and barstools that you can actually sit on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice