Whats your favorite drink????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Theoriginalparrotthead, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Theoriginalparrotthead

Theoriginalparrotthead I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Keri and I havent been to BBG in about a year and a half. Im sure some of the bar staff has changed since we were last at the resort.
    We would love to know what you think is the best drink poured at Temptation.
    Also.... Who is your favorite bartender, who gives the be best service and who do you think pours the best drink at Temptation.
    Everyone makes a drink a little different. Who do you think deserves the biggest tip?

2. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hard to say about best drinks since I normally drink beer, my wife switches around and has different drinks frequently, but I don't think she really has a favorite, as for the bartenders they are all good but we love Oliver, Edwardo, and Gabriel, of course Danny is famous for his "rainbow shots"

They all do a great job and work hard so tip as you can, you won't be disappointed in the service!

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Sorry i really only drink the beer. But this May i might dab into other kinds of drinks to see what everyone is talking about with all these colorful drinks...LOL... :lol:

4. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The WOO-HOOS from the Premier office bar are to die for. Much better than the pool bars. If you are not a gold bander then ask someone who is to get you one, I'm sure they will help you out. That's what I love about this place, great people having fun & willing to help each other so they will enjoy their vacation also :D

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    WOO HOO sound good...I'll have to try. Thanks... :D

6. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah my hubby and step son had the whoo hoos and really loved them. Me I mostly drank beer, except for breakfast would have a drink with strawberry and banana and of course booze and can't remember what it was called. But it was really good.

7. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Favorite drink is usually the one in my hand!! We start with the fru fru drinks but usually end up on rum punch. I like all the bartenders but Javier is our personal favorite. He is just so dang cute and husband likes messing with him. It did not matter who was behind the bar we always got good service. If you were there a year and half ago you may be surprised to see pretty much the same faces there that you saw last time.

8. Theoriginalparrotthead

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Yummmm... Rummmmm...

Ah yes... I remember Javier and his rum punches. Tasty and if you drink enough of them they'll get you walking all funny... I cant wait.

9. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Slammers

Well, from the sounds of the other thread we have going, we are starting with slammers! If you want to join us the more the better the party! My favoite is tequila and a good beer to back it! :beergone:

10. Theoriginalparrotthead

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Slammers???

I plan to win any slaamers contest... It easy. You pay off the bartender after a few shots to give you stright soda... I can shoot those till the cows come home. :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice