What's With All The Bachelor Party Interest?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Mar 16, 2020.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
  2. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    First of all hell of an analogy! LOL And second of all....I don't think I want to eat at that buffet! LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    So, are you referring to your wife as a potluck dish? Women are not your great aunt’s tater tot casserole. I’d make you sleep outside. o_O

;)(Couldn’t resist, I kid you guys):D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  4. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Sooooo....if multiple people did multiple shots of Fireball off her, would that count as “some” type of buffet? Or maybe a snack tray at the very least?:p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Yeah it was a joke referring to a thread with “running buffet” a long time ago.

thanks for taking offense lol

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Ah yes, the old "Running Buffet" thread. As (in)famous as the Thin Blonde thread! Classic Cancuncare.

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    No need to get it all, but that was a well thought out post. I'm just thinking that most folks aren't going to agree with you, Sam.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Well, shoot... having interweb problems with my browserier again...
    I think that this issue is going to be like reserving chairs around the Sexy Pool used to be. It'll probably never really be settled by agreement. My main point about the start of the thread was that, all of a sudden, it seemed like there was a LOT of interest in bachelor parties being at TTR. That hadn't been a thing that I'd noticed before....so I was wanting to find out. I got my answer in the first few posts, so thanks! The marketing seems directed in a different way now. As Restling said, TTR's about making bucks, not really making sure that multi-trip vets get to have the exact same experience each time, though somehoe that seems to me to make them money, too. But, perhaps not as much as bringing in the "new" business, which means younger crowds (a perception thing as the crowd is always getting older if you just keep the same crowd).

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Your absolutely correct S & J.. the hotel makes it's marketing and decides the demographic it wants..... fine, my bucks are transferrable and clearly are others by the number of regulars that are now missing … first business I've known, that removes the product that has enticed people time and time again but hasn't got the new market sorted. Could be financial suicide, be interesting where they stand when we come out of the current situation, yes you need new clientele injected, that's not an issue, nor are singles BUT large groups of young singles changes the atmosphere we've all come to love TTR for.... who are the bachelors going to ogle when only the youngsters are there , from our experience very few escape their one pieces let alone a bikini top.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    You're right John, we'll never all agree on ths matter, at least I hope not!! What a boring place it would be if we all agreed on everything!

I just hate to see really good people get ostracized. We have gotten to know many of these guys and they have been great people. All of the BP's we got to know were in groups of 3 to 5 and were well behaved. We've not experienced large groups in bachelor parties and I dont think there are many guys who go abroad for bachelor parties in large groups. I'm sure it happens, but it's not our experience. I think the big group bacelor parties stay closer to home.

That brings up an idea. (which I'm sure TTR would never put in place, because a dollar today is a dollar today for them) Steve has solved the issue by limiting the size of the group. I have to believe that would work at TTR too, but of course, it will never happen!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice