What's With All The Bachelor Party Interest?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    True.... but what if you walked in one day, and the whole staff was replaced by 10 girls just like Lollipop? That transition wouldn't be too difficult. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Seems right now the slogan should be

"Geared towards couples, targeted at singles"

Not that there is anything wrong with that but it should be more like

"Where couples come to play, but singles are welcome"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  3. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    That's just because we weren't there!

4. wwmur12

wwmur12 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Well I can assure you that we are not going because there are women that decide to go topless. One of the three days we will be there we will be deep sea fishing all day. We simply want to party with adults and not want to worry about disturbing people with kids. We’re all in our 30’s and up and have no plan of trying to hook up with or harass any females while we’re down there.

5. funpaired

funpaired Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 4
    Of course not. Most men in their 30's would never even think about trying to hook up while drinking and hanging around topless women. Don't be a dick and have a blast. If you start throwing a football while in the pool it will piss off half the pool.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Sam here. I've been watching this post and biting my tongue, but enough is enough. As a long time TTR addict, I can tell you that THIS IS NOT WHAT MADE TTR GREAT! TTR has always been about acceptance, inclusion and tolerance, and when someone gets out of hand, we deal with it. Every one of you guys that are slamming bachelor parties have had your own bachelor party at some time. Perhaps your past behavior makes you think all guys on bachelor parties behave as you did. (Just guessing)

I have 2 married sons and both of them asked me to go on their bachelor party trip with them and their friends and I gladly went. We didn't grab any asses, we didn't puke on anyone, we didn't get obnoxious, but we had fun. (BTW, I was the one calling all of them wussies because they couldn't hang!)

I can tell you this for sure. If I was having a bachelor party today, I would go to TTR simply because it's so much fun!

"...but wait Sam, those bachelor party guys might try to hit on my wife!" "If they look at my wife too long, she'll be mortified!" "They will ruin the vibe of TTR which is all about couples !" ...BULLSHIT!

The vast majority of the obnoxious guys at TTR have been drunk married guys who are roaming around, stumbling and babbling because they have pissed their wives off and decided, "I'll show her!"

We have experienced obnoxious gay guys at TTR. Sould we ostracize them? NO! we have had many cases of women grabbing and fondling my wife. (who is NOT bi) Do we ostracize them? HELL NO! What about guys who wear ball caps backwards with white sunglasses? What about black men? Do we shut them out because one crossed the line?

I think you know where I'm going with this, so I'll just conclude this rant by saying "please stop ostracizing anyone because they fit a profile that makes you feel uncomfortable and deal with isolated circumstances as they arise!

TTR was made great because we accepted every individual regardless of who they were. Anything short of that falls short.

There. I said it!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    And make sure you wear long pants to dinner.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  8. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    Speaking of bachelor parties I was one of those terrible people at mine. I never drank in high school or college. Too busy being in sports, and having lots and lots of sex.

Anyway, two weeks before the wedding the guys throw me one. I’m 21, and had just graduated from college. We drank for quite a bit at Sully’s, a bar in Peoria, before we headed to a Big Al’s, the strip club.

I was pretty lit, and when we walked into the strip club, I didn’t head the warning of one of my friends, and slapped the first girl I saw on the butt, then went immediately to the bathroom. Came out and bouncers were there, and said we were all kicked out. They had to pound down there $5 drinks, lot of money in 1992. I never even got to see any boobs, or anything.

We go back to the bar we started at, and had some more. While talking to this stranger, he pointed to his ring, and laughed, and said “don’t do it.” I was really gone by this point, took his drink out of his hand, took a drink, and did a whale blow with it in his face.

Fortunately he was a nice guy, and one of my friends said, “how about I buy you another drink?” He agreed, and I was taken to the hotel, and put to bed.

So I realize how obnoxious that one guy can be. Unfortunately it was me. Everybody lived, and I honestly was able to tell my wife that I didn’t do anything with any women that night.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Well opinions are like assholes, everyone has them. A forum is a place to voice that opinion, when asked, or when not ask. Some people like singles at the resort, some don’t. Us personally we don’t mind a few singles, but at the same time don’t prefer a lot of them. Really don’t like it when large groups of singles are there. But I’m sure large groups of singles, don’t like it when the ratio is a majority of couples. To each their own. I’m sure the market will work it out. If TTR keeps catering to these large groups of bachelor and bachelorette parties, then they will loose some of the couples business. And vise versa. But everyone is entitled to voice their opinion on the matter.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    yes yes yes.
    Would the bachelor parties and single dudes who go to TTR love it if those were the only groups who attended? Imagine the resort atmosphere if everyone did what you’re doing.

You need people like me who have an attractive wife who runs around practically naked to make your vacation better. In the 8 trips since 2011, every single trip there’s been issues with single guys and/or bachelor parties. We’re pretty good at dealing with it now, but the first couple years it was frustrating.

You guys didn’t bring a dish to pass at the potluck but still want to eat everything in sight—not cool. (Imagine the “running buffet” with only single guys and bachelor parties). Different vibe

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice