What's With All The Bachelor Party Interest?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    TTR is definitely advertising to attract it. Exhibit 1 is frat party weekend in June where they are saying in the advertising to ‘bring your pack’. While limiting single groups may be most of the couples preference it clearly is not the resorts preference.

2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Yeah I don't know why a bunch of guys would want to go to TTR
    upload_2020-3-16_20-58-8.png

3. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    R.I.P. TTR.

I just noticed all that bachelor party threads. Last time at TTR I had a experience with a single guy, but after my confrontation with him I never saw him again around the resort.

That really bums me out if TTR basically turns into a shitty strip club. If more bachelor parties turn out, I doubt the base crowd with still keep showing up.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Hey a @Jen&Kyle sighting.
    You guys still planning on last week of April?

5. 2Puck

2Puck Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    I know! We've never been to the resort, but now have reservations about going. We've always gone to adults/couples only resorts. Everyone on here seems genuinely fun and respectful; the bachelor party aspect is a shame.

6. bosfuncpl

bosfuncpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    It’s already change completely since our first visit. The elders were more fun than all the young ins. We still go but def not the same.

7. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    We for one are not. We have been when both were there, and to be honest, we had more problems with the groups of young women than men. Maybe just us though.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    It's not arising solely from the increasing single traffic at TTR, but it is a contributing factor, that most of our TTR friends are slowely, but surely, switching to something else for ther fun-time vacations. Whether that being "keeping it in the family" by going to one of the Desires, or going elsewhere completely. More & More of the people we've met a TTR aren't going back (after repeating 4, 6 12 times!) but instead going elsewhere. THAT is seriously "a thing."

I need to get my pics sorted and do a TR on this past March trip. TTR doesn't come out so good after 6:00 p.m. any longer, when that used to be the principal part of the fun & games. Now, going to Bash feels like hitting a Las Vegas major nightclub, with just as much dumb stuff, overloud music you can't stand, poor bar service, and uncomfortable environs as you'd find at... say... Pure, or One Oak, or Pulse etc etc. Fun, sure, but it wears out quickly.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    Exactly! They seem hell bent on driving out the long term customer. We'll probably only go once this year, and find fun elsewhere. I keep thinking a real opportunity exists for another resort to scoop up those alienated by TTR. As a group we are incredibly loyal, we don't ask much from a place to stay and play (as evident by the building both before and after the rebuild), we cause little trouble when compared to the average spring break fiasco, and we pay our bills willingly! Anybody know of a struggling, mid-sized resort that would love a new client base? The takeover parties scattered across the U.S. and Canada show the interest is there.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    The pre-reno TTR crowd doesn't fit TTR's vision of what they want the resort to be (the exception being that many of the repeaters booked more than once a year). I think Original would love the TTR clientele to be only beautiful people between ages of 20 and 40. I wish TTR luck in getting sufficient bookings from that demographic after Coronovirus: it's the people age 40-70 who have developed the financial resources and stable careers to ride out the economic storm and still be able to take a vacation.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice