What's up with the reviews on TA regarding staff changes at GP?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Will709, May 23, 2015.

1. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks Restling. I can't imiganine the tiki bar without Fonzi and Jose.

2. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spoke to Denise one of the entertainment staff and she said they were swapping things back around to the way they were. That's a very good thing,because we,like most everyone else here, it is the people that we have come to think of as family at the Golden that keep us going back

3. Will709

Will709 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great news! I appreciate you taking the time to report. I'm sure others feel the same. I will keep checking in here for more updates. I'm there Oct 2 - 10. I can't wait to be on that beach. Peace!

4. ashbris

ashbris Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great news!

We will be there 1 week from tomorrow so hoping things will be great!!

5. reddtb

reddtb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My daughter & I were at GP 5/11-5/23...had a great time. It can still be wild at night...Jose is still at the tiki bar pushing body shots...saw a few of those. As far as the questions about thongs...they are worn, my daughter wore a thong every day. Also saw women topless & nothing was said. Saw some hot stuff going on during the day in the pool. Met some great people from all over the country...it is those people & the workers who make your vacation great. Remember what goes on in Cancun stays in Cancun! :headbanger:

6. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    We were there first week of May. There were still body shots at night every night. Still lots of sexy wear at the tiki bar at night.
    We didn't get into the hot tub at night due to it not being heated, so the wind coming off the ocean made it chilly at midnight. Guys worked their ass off at night to serve everyone. No karaoke at tiki bar, it was in the 60's bar and it was just one night. We went to the show one night and the girls were fucking hot. They did Moulon Rouge.
    We had a great time.

7. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was just informed that a couple of the entertainment staff have left. Hats really disappointing news.

8. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as was stated the slushy machine is gone..it still is pretty busy at the tiki bar at night..however thus far it has been pretty tame..more normal late night drinking..haven't seen anything out of the ordinary..I think if your looking for the uber sexy...this is not the place anymore..just my 2 cents..will do a more detailed trip report when we get back home..still here enjoying cancun..Wife and I have decided we will do the Boobs Cruise next time we go to cancun.

9. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Enjoy your trip. Fonzi and Jose tending the bar?

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I sent the GP a message a couple weeks ago, and they got back to me today.

"Hola Scott,

Thnak you for considering coming back home! The concept has nt changed, we are just wroking hard in order to improve our service and quality and some opportunity areas that some guets have brought to our attention.

Topless at the pool area and beach is allowed, as well body shots at the bar, as long as it is only between guests, none of our bar tenders can join this activity.

Let us know if you're coming back!"

Very good news.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice