WHATS UP FROM CANCUN!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sittin here with Riki and fixin to get our drink on. Jason was SOOOO DRUNK last night. I met up with Jason and Shauny and them last night and started drinking Bacardi straight out of the bottle on an empty stomach and called it an early night. CC party is tonight and it's going to be off the hook.

2. Frenzie

Frenzie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello pal,

well im sitting here in work behind my desk wishing i was there already haha.

Have a great time tonight pal and say hi to cindy for me at the CC party :wink:

Ahh i still have 2 more weeks of waiting :evil:

3. Mills

Mills Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Harsh drink to start off with!

I leave on sunday cant wait, dont think most CC members will still be there then, but cool to hear from you, how busy it is? And whats the dude/chick ratio like?

4. sethgekko

sethgekko Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey man, whats up!!! I´ll be there in just 2 days...
    see u there!!

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am sitting here at the Avalon Grand taking care of some work stuff on the comp.

I am looking out over the lagoon on an 85 degree sunny day in cancun. My room is on the third floor overlooking the ocean, pool, and the rest of the world.

Cancun_bound and his friend Ryan are here, we´ve been hanging out around town. met up with jason, shauny, ep, henry, greta, cindy, charmaine, mormis and friends, joe, derek, andrew and a few more so far, took it easy last night (they had a party here at the hotel).

tonight is the big CC party and it´s gonna get ugly. BC just texted me from the airport and he is having luggage issues. I know the feeling, the weather was crap when I was supposed to leave on friday from nyc... we left late, missed the only cancun connection in FLL, went to the hard rock hotel in Fort Lauderdale for dinner and gambling, then slept on the airport floor until getting on a standby flight to cancun saturday morning. my luggage was lost, so I didnt get it until monday afternoon.

but its here now, i have money, and I am in cancun. keep an eye out at around 10pm EST on the cancun camera, we will be invading Carlos and charlies around then.

woo :D

6. sethgekko

sethgekko Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really really really hate you DConCT!!!! :lol: :lol:

I´ll be there to be hated too in two days!!!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason drunk?? nahhhhhh

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he must have had two beers :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weak. You only drank with us for 2-3 hours. Yesterday, I brought my bottle of Grey Goose to Oasis a little before noon. We finished that before lunch. The Barcardi bottle that you saw when you got there was the second bottle of the day for the group. After I left Oasis in the evening, I went back to ME, got something to eat, went to Slices to meet up with Jason/Riki/Trigger/Greta/Cindy/Charmin/Spencer/Andrew. Then I went to Bulldog with Jason/Spencer/Andrew (not sure how we lost the other people on the way from Slices to Bulldog) and we got another bottle. After a while the rest didn't show up so I left Jason and etc to go to The City to find them (I figure that's where Riki and Trigger would go). Had a drink there by myself while waiting/looking for the other but they were there either. I didn't have enough money to go to another club (Shauny took 500 pesos from me in the afternoon and never showed up to pay me back in the evening) so I went to Senor Frog instead and they weren't there either.

In all, I probably had 5-6 drinks yesterday. Since my body can't process alcohol as fast as you non-Asian, my blood alcohol level after 1 drink is probably the same as your blood alcohol level after 4-6 drinks. So if you do the math, I had equivalently 25-35 drinks throughout the day yesterday. The key is to know your limit and pace yourself. Usually when I realize I'm too drunk, I'd just take a break and drink water for while. I started drinking before noon and didn't feel like I was going to pass out till I was on the bus from Senor Frogs back to ME.

10. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did anyone go to the white party at bulldog?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice