whats the difference between PCB and Cancun??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by steveo_85, Aug 12, 2008.

1. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    was watching an episode of ''brooke knows best'' the other night and she went to PCB for her spring break looked much the same as the videos ive been watching on youtube and so on... prob still wont prepare me for the experience though!! so is it just a better quality of girls go down to cancun because its not in the states?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ok........... I have been to panama city beach 3 times for spring break, and I have been to cancun what.....5 times for spring break. PCB has only a few clubs, the weather can be 80 one day and 45 the next with rain. The ocean is freezing and the security at all the clubs are dicks! Dont get me wrong, you can surely have fun there, but pcb isnt HALF as wild as cancun is, take it from me!!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you would find younger crowd at PCB if I am not mistaken..

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    no drinking age in Cancun... so it's as young as it gets.

gotta be 21 to drink in PCB (or have a good ID)

there are limited clubs in PCB, even though two of the biggest ones in the world are there. La Vela and Spinnaker are pretty sick.. I think La Vela has 50-something bars in it and the pool action during the day is great. But it's just not Cancun as far as variety and number of clubs and bars.

the biggest difference is the weather. I lived in FL for 10 years... been to PCB, Daytona, Ft Lauderdale, Key West, Clearwater, etc... PCB is cooler on average, and it's true that you can can have a week of 50 degree rainy weather in march or 95 and sunny. It seems to always be 88 degrees and sunny in Cancun in March.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice