What's the crowd like?

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by ThumbsUp, Dec 31, 2017.

1. ObiRey

ObiRey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Be the change you want to see. ;)

2. ThumbsUp

ThumbsUp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    ObiRey is correct. It only takes one lady to get the topless mood going, usually there are a few others ready to join, but not ready to be the first or only one. MrsThumbs is a prime example. Was topless the first four days of our vacation (even going it alone on Thursday), but didn't take it off the last few because nobody else did. Interestingly the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) the twentysomething crowd moved in and the girls got more conservative, unfortunately.

3. ObiRey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I hate to say it, but this makes sense. I know my wife would never have dreamed of going topless in her twenties. Now (unspecified time) later, she's much more comfortable with herself to try it.

4. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    In both makes sense and not, to me, at the same time.

I think before kids my wife would more likely have gone top less. Now I think she is in “mom” mode and modesty is more important. She may surprise me, though. She is gettting more comfortable with the thought of skimpier bikinis.

5. bababua

bababua Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Not for nothing but I have kids and the last place I want them is on an adults vacation. Love to get away and let loose a tad.

6. ThumbsUp

ThumbsUp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Also interesting that when women did enjoy topless time at the pool or hot tub, twentysomething guys would walk by and obviously enjoy the scenery, but their gf's were definitely giving them nasty daggers or pokes to keep moving. But a group of twentyish bachelorettes were fine hanging out with the topless ladies and although they didn't remove their tops, they were comparing boobs and flashing some skin with the other ladies. So some of them were intrigued by the concept, but I am fairly confident that if their men were with them, they would not have behaved the same. I'm not a psychologist, but the thought process/behavior is interesting to observe.

7. ObiRey

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    It's all about self-confidence. Most twenty-somethings (huge generalization I know, but hear me out) are still figuring out what it means to be an adult. It takes time to overcome insecurity about relationships (ie getting upset boyfriend glances at someone else) and ones own body (shy to show more skin).

My wife commented a few weeks ago that she feels like she wasted her twenties not wearing more sexy clothes and living it up. I'm the same way. I'm much more vocal and open about what I want now than I was 15+ years ago.

8. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I guess the "girls gone wild" crowd debunks that (with enough alcohol).

I remember in our early 20's my wife and I were going to meet someone for a lunch meeting. It dawned on her that the tank top she was wearing was very tight and low cut. But, for this particular meeting, that may have not been appropriate. She shrugged it off and went on.

Now, post having kids, when I buy her anything that is a bit more revealing, her eyes get big. She has slowly loosened up the last year or so (boob job helped a lot with that) and made a statement the other day that she was excited to wear some of this for me. However, I highly doubt topless will occur just due to her overall conservative nature (and we have discussed it).

9. KCPhantom

KCPhantom Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    My wife overall has a conservative nature as well. "If" she goes topless she will definitely be following someone else lead and with some liquid courage in her...lol.

10. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Crowd is awesome. You will make friends for life!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice