What's the craziest thing you have seen or done at Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jarret, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5

Reminds me of the time there was a couple going at it on the beach and afterwards use a near by towel to clean up.... a little while later another couple comes along and uses the same towel for clean up... about 30 minutes later this guy goes for a swim in the ocean and comes out and see a nearby towel which he uses to dry off his face first and then the rest of his body......

Used to love sitting out at the old pool bar a night watching the show on the beach.. :)

Jamie

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    On the final Boob Cruise before the renovation, I had consumed quite a bit of alcohol and decided to see how many... oh wait, the was on the Boobs Cruise, not at Temptation. Sorry!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Awe... go ahead.... we won't mind the crossover. :) Do tell......

Jamie

4. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    This is probably very vanilla considering it's TTR. My first trip back in 2012, we were there during the Miss Temptation finals week. They used to run an online competition where you'd get to vote on your favourite Miss Temptation for each month, and the winner would be invited back to compete with the other 11 winners in the yearly Miss Temptation final held in January. We were there for the finals. This is before they opened up the sports pool for night swimming. On night of the finals, they set up a stage over the sports pool, competitors did their show, they crowned the winner, then they opened up the pool and invited everyone to party. We're there dressed in dinner clothes, but some people were jumping in the pool in swimwear. I figured 'what the hell' stripped off and jumped in the pool in my underwear. Yeah pretty vanilla for TTR, but that's the most daring thing I'd ever done at the time (Boobs Cruise doesn't count lol). Woke me up to a whole new side of myself, to lose inhibitions and just have fun! There's other wild and crazy moments but that one will forever stick with me as the first.

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    2013/2014

The infamous leni comes to pattios in a lime green mankini, with his bits hanging on each side of said mankini, some pictures happened, one of the girls says hang on, runs up to her room and grabs the eyes from one of her towel sculptures, proceeds to put these on his testicles and take additional pictures, in the middle of pattios. Security, not too happy.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. lacdeloo

lacdeloo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +198 / 0
    We all have boob cruise stories........if you didnt you didnt have enough fun.

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I have so many stories I would love to share but I fear judgment and/or crossing a line over to what should be on the other site instead.

Maybe I can come up with a way to just imply what may of happened like sometimes I do in the trip reports and save the details for the other site as I just noticed there is a similar thread on there now :)

8. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    5 super hot chicks all making out together in a "wagon-wheel" formation at patios one night. Super hottt!

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Everyone and Everything. In that order... And then flying back to McCarron! :):mad::D

Attached Files:

10. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Not at TTR but is a fun story: My girlfriend (who if you have read any of my posts, enjoys showing off) and I were in Jamaica at a resort. No it was not hedo. We made friends with a local who had known a Jamaican friend I had from college. He invited us to a get together at his house. My girlfriend put on a short black party dress and we went over. His house was very nice, right next to the resort and there was no danger. We hangout, listen to music, and drank. My girlfriend is much more of a social butterfly than me, so she is making the rounds and meeting everyone. I went outside with my new Jamaica friend and we enjoyed some of Jamaica finest agricultural if you get what I mean. I came back in and my girlfriend is now dancing with a couple of the guys. We aren’t in the lifestyle but it’s vacation and dancing is no big deal to us. I walk over to see how she’s doing and she tells me she is having a lot of fun. I tell her good and let’s get everyone here to do a rum shot. Of course she know exactly how to get everyone’s attention. She stands on the couch pulls her tits out and says “everyone we are all doing a shot and if you all do it there will be a reward after”. Of course they all did the shot. So the reward was here pulling here underwear down throwing it across the room then pulling up her dress and twerking for everyone. Let just say it was a big hit. The party keeps going and as she keeps dancing with others they keep pull her dress up. Then I said let do another shot and you can just get naked. So we make another announcement of a shot plus a surprise. Same results and she get complete naked. We party and have a blast. At the end of the night we didn’t know were her dress was, so we ran back to our room with her completely naked at 2 pm. Thank god we didn’t get caught.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice