Whats a typical Cancun Spring Break day for you?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sveneyUK, Jan 3, 2008.

1. sveneyUK

sveneyUK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright everyone! 67 days to go for me!

Hope everyone had a good Chrismas and New Year.

Just want to find out what a typical day on Spring Break is like really. I've done all the Ibiza and Ayia Napa holidays before, and people just seem to sleep till about 5pm, go get some dinner, then go out to the bars.

From what I've seen on this site Cancun looks like an amazing place. Theres no way I'll be sleeping all day!

What do you usually get upto on a Spring Break day?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Usually up by 9-10am just to make sure i can hit the all you can eat breakfast! After that, usually some quick push up's and sit up's to get the blood flowing while waiting for everyone to shower or get ready to hit the pool. Usually out at the pool by 11-11:30 easily! Drinks are in full effect by noon for sure! Usually spend the day at the pool and the beach with all the other thousands of breakers staying at the Oasis Cancun!! 24/7 party there!! Around 4-6, either take a quick nap, or throw something on and hit the dinner buffet really quickly. After that, showers, change, and get ready to pre drink or pre party in the hotel lobby bar!! 9-10, leave for the pre party spot, slices!! 11-12, hit up the club, vip style, ya dig!! There you have it, a day in the life from a spring break VET! :cool:

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    for me, a few days spent partying at the oasis, going out for food and drinks, and then a day or a few hours downtown in the shops and la isla and such, which usually leads to drinking more than planned.....nights are crazy, party til 6 am.....thats how i get down in cancun :lol:

4. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    spend most of my days at church

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's how I'd like to do it. I just cant see me getting up at 9am.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    or bouncing from random guys hotel rooms but whose keeping score

7. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why do you think I'm always in church?

"oh father god. forgive me for I have sinned. "

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    youd probably be banned from most churches around my way :wink:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sleep till 5pm???? NO chance of that..How the heck would you get a tan??

Wake up at 10-11am get some breakie, then head to the pool or beach. Tan, eat, and boy watch all day. Most hotels offer games during the day ie. Tequila V-ball, and Beach VBall, and games int he pools and such. Its a great way to meet fellow Spring Breakers.

Then head in at like 4 or so. Through on something for a quick buffet dinner.

Head back up tot he room, nap or get ready, back down to the lobby bar at like 9 or so. Then grab the hotel bus with the rest of the hotel, and head to the clubs...At the clubs by like11-1130

10. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes I think napping will be essential. Especially If I get up for breakfast.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice