Whatever happens in Cancun never stays in Cancun~~

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rice, Jul 9, 2007.

1. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bleeding knees 1, Bruises 8 in total, stay at the wonderful hotel of cancun and party all the way till the end.... priceless..

Day 1 Wahoo for Cancun~

I didnt sleep at all, preparing everything I could for cancun, repack all my stuff, that was a bloody packing to do.. At 3 am in the morning, the taxi driver came and pick us up. We had a difficult time to do the check in, because laguadia isnt for international flights.. When we got to tennessee, our first stop we waited for 7 hours to board the flight to cancun. My sister was a little pissed of the extra time we waited, it was a bad decision made by me to book the plane ticket. However, everything was worth it when we finally made to Cancun. I saw the weathers for cancun, it said that they would have t storms and etc thingy. (Guys let me tell you, NEVER TRUST THE WEATHER.COM thingy.) The weathers were completely drop dead gorgerous, hot and humid but defintely sunny all the way..

Our first dinner was at Lorito Joe´s, the lobster was a little salty. The food was too much for us. My sister who eats like Nicole Kidman, she only had a few bites of her food. When we got back to ME, and decided to go to the City, while we walked out from ME, there´s a guy who drove a Hummer stopped us. and started to talk to us. ah, as you can see, we got a free ride to THE CITY.

We were very tired but we still managed to go to you guys´ selection, THE CITY. It was amazingly big and wow. I just have to said this. We didnt wait that long to get into the City, it was pack with lots lots of girls. Sis said, ¨¨No wonder all your Cancun friends like THE CITY, I bet they were all boys.¨ I didnt drink that much, because there was a blonde guy who kept following me and keep touching my butt. Sis was extremely tired at 12:40ish. So we went back to the hotel around that time. So we decided to head back to the hotel. She is no fun, next spring break, you guys take me to parties, i´m not going with her anymore.. she always complain that she is too old for party.. well, i´m not the one that date a 22 years old party boy here.

here comes the pictures~

the beautiful ME main pool

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

first drink in cancun at Lorito Joe's

[​IMG]

Our wonderful waiter

[​IMG]

Our lovely dessert, banana something, i dont remember~
    [​IMG]

okay, here comes the grand finale at Lorito Joe's~ I promise sis that I wont post her pictures individually, but she said I can post our together pictures.

[​IMG]

Some guy took for us in THE CITY

[​IMG]

Performers at THE CITY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now, here's a beautiful smile for you guys.. lalalal~~ I'm not drunk at THE CITY~

[​IMG]

2. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 2 Night at Coco Bongo~

ME offered a free breakfast with champagne, ah, my drinking days started at 8 am in the morning. We went to shopping around in Isle Laza, and hm, something showed up again. , ( this does play a very important part at the last night to the club). oh well, i still went to exercise and went to the ME beach, we had a couple of drinks. sis fell asleep on the way. then, theres 2 mexican guys who walked around the beach, i was being silly, i picked up sands and then ran fast enough to throw them into the ocean. I guess i was extremely bored staying with my sister. She doesnt want me to go anywhere without letting her know. Another protective guardian.. the 2 Mexicans keep staring at me. One of them started to wave to me, they stopped a few times. I must being silly so thats why people staring at me.. (people remember everything i pointed out here, they are actually quite connnected to each others).

We had dinner at Captain Cove and hit directly to CoCo Bongo! The environment was extremely nice and the crowds were just go there to watch the shows, too many shows, i only remembered one show which was the one that was in the pictures. a little repeative, too little dancing. hm, we are New Yorkers, we love to dance, if we cannot dance what is the purpose of going to a club. Finally, majority songs are kinda old school, i´m not really into old school musics. but then tech songs came along, i held my sister´s hand and went directly to the top of the bar. The light suddenly pop up into our face, and I saw myself and sis on the big screen, then the camera moved directly to our legs, We were wearing mini skirts and hot shorts, And the boys below us were started to whistle to us. So embarrassing. at 1:20am, sis wanted to go back to the hotel because again she got tired... sometimes, i just wanted to kill her..

She wasn't really tired, she actually went to the pool and swim in the infinity pool at ME, The best pool at ME. 2 a.m. in the morning, it was actually quite romantic. Too bad she wasn't Bear Bear~~ hehehe~

Here comes day 2:
    Before breakfast near my floor elevator~
    [​IMG]

Sis and Mi at Salt (Morning breakfast at ME)

[​IMG]

Me getting ready to the Beach, seriously, I don't like to get tanned.. Must be an Asian thingy. This is in my room~

[​IMG]

ME's beach~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me tell you sonny, my sister is the worst picture taker, I can't even find myself.. while I take the best looking pictures for her, she will take the pictures with half of my face. I know she is jealous because I'm 2 years younger.. lalala.. um, do me a favor boys, when you see her next spring break throw her into the ocean for me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The beautiful Cancun Ocean~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ME Hotel~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ariel is the best man, he brought us free tequilas and mahjtos, my sister knew him since last trip.. I guess beauty does count sometimes.

[​IMG]

Beach food ~

[​IMG]

Now, here comes Captain Cove~
    [​IMG]

Ah, in case you dont get to see the Buddha Jade properly, My mom went to all the temples in China to pray for my safety and for a good husband. lol~ So I must wear THE BUDDHA everyday~

[​IMG]

I seriously did not eat that! Just for posting~ The clam chowder was great, the bread taste horrible~

[​IMG]

Here comes CoCo Bongo~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The show that I was talking about claimed to be my favorite of all the shows.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now here comes me again~

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I'm smiling way too much~

now those two are my sister's self took pics.. i guess it really wasnt her fault to take horrible pictures, she even took herself half face pictures..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

okay, can we skip to the next day.. now the next day I will really really get a sun burn and a little tanned on my face, I hate that!

3. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 3 The day of snorkling for Ricey too dumb to learn how to swim~
    Another sunny and humid day~ I was kinda happy at least I didnt get a sun tan. Not for long, of course. On our way to the Jungle tour. Sister took another horrible picture of me while we took the bus to Ritz Carton.

I forgot to use sun tan on my shoulder and a little part on my back, which was so horrible. We forgot to take the camera with us, so I can't really take the star fish pictures which I promise Jasonie I will take them for him. Ah bad Ricey, next time I will try to remember it. Did I tell you that I don't know how to swim? Even it was just snorkling, I feel like i'm drowning. Yes, I did swallow a lot of sea water, no wonder why their lobsters taste so salty. Our tour guide was so nice, he knew that I was nervous.. However, still curious. He took off his life jacket and told me to hold it, so he took me whereever he went and I did get to see big fishes. Love the experience.

We had some chips and tequila for lunch. Ah, now everything started to connected. Do you still remember the Hummer guy I was talking about.. He came to ME again. While my sister went to the beach and he caught my sister again.. After all, she is an elegant and very attractive Asian girl. The guy named was Jorge something. 41, I will show you a picture of him. He does not look at all like 41. He was very persistence, keep asking my sister out or wanted to see her again in the beach tomorrow and etc. Sis was a little annoyed. Kai is a mysterious scorpio lady. You know how the horoscope said about scorpio, the sexiest goddess and with the coldest appearance. (How come my trip report sounds like a story or something, oh well, thats how I write). Kai was being very friendly to him and said sorry I'm busy etc etc etc etc.. The Hummer guy said he will come to see her again without letting her reject him again one more time.

That night we went to Carols N Charles to have dinner. My shoulder was burning.. Good thing, Kai brought me some Aloe gel. Now, you will probably see the pictures, I do get a little tanned.. Ah, all the freckles started to show up so visibility. And yet, I purchase the unlimit open bar thingy with a choice of food course and such a bad choice because I got really really buzzed this time.. Carols N Charles is such a nice entertain place. Love the staffs over there. and I took my next table hottie a picture. I think she is very attractive.

We went to Dady'O. I defintely love Dady'O. It's not so crowded but the music is all about hip hop and latino. This is where I go nuts with dancing. I went on top of the center, and my sister smokes like a chimney. We had a table at Dady'O. The air conditioner wasnt on or something, so I went to the front to talk to the receptionist. While I was on the way to the entrance, some guy stopped me, I didnt remember that much because I was a little too buzzed. The only thing I remembered is he kissed me or something.. who cares..

I think when a girl got buzzed, it's like giving guys a chance to get close or something. Now here comes the British boys. While we hit down to dance, some British boys saw Kai first but they just let her passed. I think she wasnt drunk enough. When I passed by, it was like all 2 of them stopped me.. They spoke English~ Ah, did I mention a lot of New York girls love the British accent boys?? The guy who dance with me told me that he was from London. Bloody sexy accent it's like seducing me from head to toes.. heheh..He had dirty blonde hair and I dont remember how he look like, he was very tall. yes, his friend took alot of our pictures together and those pictures were very very naughty.. I just hope I don't see myself in any of the website here.. lol~ He placed so many kisses on me, tongue kisses, yuck~, I think everyone was drunk, well, at least he smell good. and you think it will stay in cancun only.. thats not true, 10 top lies in cancun: and this one is the bottom ten.. at least i'm writing it. and people like to brag about what they did in cancun, so this will defintely not stay only in cancun. Time to said good bye to the English boys, I need to find my sister. And he keep holding my hand, and ask me to go back to his hotel or something... (um, seriously, I know I came from one of the world's most well known city but um, we defintely like to flirt but when comes to real action, we chicken it out. At least, thats me, I don't know about Henry, he likes to party in his pants so I'm sure it's a totally different story.)

I finally manage to find my sister which she was in the corner dancing with a black boy. When I tried to approach her, another boy got so close to me. Ah, I just wanted to find my sister. For some reasons, hm, I still kinda remember what he looks like, he looks like Spanish which actually he was from Israel. Wow, all the way to Cancun. I wonder how long does it take to come to Cancun from Israel. Why are the boys really like to kiss me so much in Cancun? Why do I always get random kisses from boys? This time I tried to push away, because hm, he doesnt smell good. Kai told me he was the best looking guy in the whole club..She was so jealous and keep asking me why do I always get the best looking guys to dance with me? well, I didn't ask for it, maybe they just think I'm that kind of easy. My sister has a truly deeply fetish thingy with Middle Eastern boys.. She just love the black hair and still European men figure.. (ah, seriously, two crazy sisters.)

Finally, when we get back to our table, it was better to move around near the table than going back to the dance pool.. I rather enjoy dancing alone than with anyone else. Hm, I must be pretty wild in Dady'O, the DJ light the light to me. Kai said, he wanted you to go behind the stage.

That night, when we got back from the club, I finally went to swimming with my sister, most likely just standing infront of the Infinity pool. I kept thinking about you guys. I was too drunk but for some reasons, it would have been so much better fun if all of you guys are here with me and Kai. hm, maybe we all can hunt down the Infinity pool at 3am in the morning.

From the bus, seriously throw my sister into the ocean please~ the difference between that skin to the now skin~ i want to cry now~

[​IMG]

Now some treats for you boys~ I just have to snap this hottie on ME's beach~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More ME beach, I don't know why Kai never wanted to go to Oasis~ ME is just too plain for me..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carols N Charles

[​IMG]

I don't even remember how many drinks i had...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the Spanish hottie sat next to us at carols n charles

[​IMG]

I think from that picture on, I wasnt myself anymore~

[​IMG]

Hitting Dady'O Did u see the sun burn?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ah, there was a boy came later after I was up there, I do not want to post those dancing pictures~~ So embarrassing~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dady'O Party~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I was still buzzed after the pool. dont even remember when did i take these.

and so much sun exposed and my freckles become so visible, My face was still very red...

[​IMG]

This one is exclusively for the bear.. bear bear I want to cuddle now~
    [​IMG]

4. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 4 Wildest night at Senor Frog~

This would be our last night to party. I promise sister we would rest tomorrow night for the long flight on Wednesday. The day went by pretty fast, in the morning we had some eggs. During afternoon, Kai went to the beach again, I went to the gym and went to the sauna that the hotel offered. After exposing to the sun so much, my skin became very red. I hardly get tanned, but it will always become red.

When I went to see my sister, she was there with Jorge again. This guy is so persistence. I think he is into Asian girl thingy too. Somehow Ariel knew him or something. He is a plastic cup, dish and fork provider or something. That was what I heard from Ariel (our waiter). Now, I finally kinda understand why sis always wanted to come to ME, for my taste and how I love parties, I defintely choose Oasis or Riu or somewhere I can just have fun. Now this time, Jorge finally caught my sister's attention. She made up her decision to go to Cozmuel tomorrow morning in a private plane and yes I have to accompany her as well. Kai invited him to come to Senor Frog. How I love Senor Frog~~

Dinner was at Italinos. It was quite cheap and big portion. I really don't feel like drinking anymore since I got so sick in the morning when I woke up and I smell like alcohol. Yuck!

Senor Frog, what should I said. Ariel told us, "You wanted a wild experience, you go to Senor Frog." When we first got into the place, the bartender stopped us. I guess thats how they greet their customers by kissing on your lips. Very warm welcome. Well, now here is a dramatic scene, Cancun it is a very small place afterall. Someone grab me from behind and I turned to see. He was a Mexican. He was very happy to see me for some reason. He said I dont remember him right. No clue.. Then he told me he was the guy on the beach that day who wave to me. Cancun is a very small place. Thats a very nice job, working in Senor Frog where you got to see all the boobs every single night. If I am a guy I want his job too.. How many times I have been kissed by people, I don't even remember.

There was a girl who took off her shirt and show her big boobs, the crowd went nuts. Holy, how can the Western girls grow so big. Ah, my sister never took good shots but she actually capture a half naked shot of that girl, I hope you guys can allow me to post that. I drank too much again, a lot of tequila shots. Jorge showed up, Kai was extremely happy to see him and his friend. His friend look like 50 something grandpa but actually 3 years younger than Jorge. The guy from Tennessee won the best boxer? show or something.. I actually cheering for the L.A. Asian guy, afterall, you don't normally see an Asian would go up to the stage to show off his butt.. However, he still lost to the Tennessee guy. While we were dancing, the bartender asked me to go up to the bar and I took my sister's hand and went on to the table again. I just love to dance thats all. We were the only two girls on top of the bar that time, if you remember which is the side of the stage where people do the spinning thing. I would never wanted to do the spinning thing, too scary.. Boys below us were so excited and took alot of our pictures... Asian girls like to have fun too.. Don't make it such a big deal.

Now, here is the major thing happen at Senor Frog, if it wasn't for the thing I mentioned earlier during my report, I might have done something foolish that I would defintely regret the next morning.

I tried to get another tequila. There was a blonde boy not that tall but young stand next to me. He turned his head and smile to me talked to me in "English" and asked me where I was from. This must be the very common pickup line. He started to get very close to me and started to touch my hair. Until his friend suddenly pop up, and said right infront of my face, "Do you know that, I love you." in "English". What is wrong with me and the British boys. I have to said I love the British accent and your boys are very cute! Must be in Cancun, you think you can get one night stand all over this place easily. I was surrounded by all 3 British boys. I was kinda uncomfortable and told them I have to go to find my sister. At least she was with Jorge, and at least they both are mature enough not to make a move in the club. Then, the funniest thing is, the guy who said he loved me, keep following me. After all, English is a new chapter to me. His name is Simon. He said he was a soccer player, 24 he looked like Orlando Bloom, tall and pretty boy. And he was going to move to New York and asked my number.............. I'm not going to get fully details of what we did, kinda embarrassing. We went to the lagoon and I did not get laid thats for sure!

When I came back to Senor Frog, my sister was so pissed and I can't believe I was missing for 45 minutes. She told me everyone was looking for me. In addition to that, I missed the whole wet t shirt contest. Man, I was so expected to see the show, I couldn't believe myself gone for that long period of time and miss the wet t shirt contest. I heard from sis, another Tennessee won. Two winners from Tennessee. That was my most regretful thing in Cancun. Simon still keep bothering me, He wanted to go back to my hotel.. My sister was yelling at him to get out of here, Jorge kept saying to us, he is obsess with your sister. Until the Mexican waiter kinda push Simon out from the club.

By the time, we were about to leave because Senor Frog was going to close soon, the Mexican waiter told me to wait for him at ME's beach in 20 minutes because............. and he kissed me again. What a mess! Yeah, after I got back, I fell right into sleep.

It's quite funny that I will remember all the useless stuff but forget all the important things in life.. If only I can memorize all the books I studied then I will probably accomplish something in life.

Dinner at Italinos

[​IMG]

Kai is always on the phone with her young boyfriend back in New York
    [​IMG]

How I love Senor Frog~
    [​IMG]

Senor Frog People~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Tennessee Winner:
    [​IMG]

Get ready for the Banana Contest~
    [​IMG]

Look Carefully into this picture~
    [​IMG]

For the Shots~
    [​IMG]

He said who won the Wet t Shirt contest who gets the T shirt~
    [​IMG]

She is British~
    [​IMG]

Don't you just love Senor Frog~
    [​IMG]

I want her Ass~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Mexican Waiter~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sis and Jorge~ Alot of her co-workers said they looked alike~

[​IMG]

Here we go~ Me in Senor Frog~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bad Sis I can't believe she will Take a shot when I smoking~~ lala~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Half of the time, I was completely missing from Senor Frog, so majority of pictures were taken by my sister.

5. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 5 On to Cozmuel

I didn't want to get up at 6am in the morning to board the plane. I was so sick and tired from last night, I would never wanted to drink that much in my entire life ever again. I complained to Kai and I didn't want to go to Cozmuel. Isn't that kinda dangerous to go on a private plane to somewhere you don't even know with some stranger you just met like 2 days ago? She didn't want to go alone, so I force myself to get up and yeah, apparently no more sun tan for me. i got a sun burn on my shoulder and it really hurt. I actually worn a long sleeve sweat shirt on a 97 degree weather.

Last day in Cancun, last advanture! The plane was extremely small, carried only 5 people, 2 pilots, Kai, Jorge and me. How much I hate taken a plane. The ride was only 15 minutes and I felt like it was going to fall, and if it really did, I didn't even know how to swim yet.

Cozmuel, calm and quiet. A little island reminded me of my birth place which is also a little Island 6 hours of bus away from Shanghai City. The weather was extremely nice and warm. This is defintely a calm place after some crazy parties in Cancun. Jorge rent a jeep for my sister and I. He took us to Alfando Palace Resort to have breakfast. Then he went back to work in Cozmuel. Kai and I drove around the whole Island, end up in some dead end sea coast. We went back to the hotel for lunch because obviously we were lost and couldn't find our way.

At 5pm, we met up with Jorge and went back to Cancun. I still defintely like Cancun better, I'm not use to quiet calm environment.

Not really a lot of story to tell on Day 5, it's all about my sister and her Mexico romance.

I didn't go party that night, Kai went to sleep early. I went to see the ocean again, at least I have to said goodbye to ME. How much I'm going to miss Cancun..

Going on the Private Plane~
    [​IMG]

The air plane view~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mr. Pilot~
    [​IMG]

I told you it's a small plane~
    [​IMG]

so scare of the plane~~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally landed, a happy face for the forum~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome to Cozmuel~
    [​IMG]

A little buggy fell to our window when we were on the jeep. I promise Jasonie to take star fish but couldnt find it, instead I took a nice shot of buggy for Jasonie~~
    [​IMG]

Alfando Palace~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my favorite picture of all the pictures I took~ They do look good together~
    [​IMG]

Breakfast at the Resort~
    [​IMG]

Cozmuel ocean~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dead End River~

[​IMG]

Cozmuel Act~

[​IMG]

Dont ask me why was I so Happy~

[​IMG]

Back to Cancun~

[​IMG]

6. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 6 Back to Reality~

We woke up around 8am, packed all my stuff and went to have breakfast in salt. We were a little down, Cancun is like a dream, that you don't really want to wake when you are in this dream. However, eventually, you just have to wake up and face your reality. said last goodbye to the ocean and we went to see Ariel, we said goodbye to him. He was a little sad, it's really hard to said goodbye. We will defintely meet again as long as he doesn't leave ME and always keep in contact with us. My sister is planning to come back to Cancun on Thanksgiving break, if she is going to come, I will come as well. No matter what, I am defintely coming to Cancun Spring Break 2008.

My feet landed to Laguadia at 10:08pm. It was rainning outside, 4th of July and I'm ready to go back to Cancun again~

Last view of ME~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last view of Cancun Ocean~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and last ~ A sad Ricey's picture~~
    [​IMG]

Summer Fantasy is Over, back to dealing all the criminals~ (Finally finish the d*** report, it took me 4 days to complete the whole thing, appreciated people~ Now can I finally get back to work?)

7. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, done, thank goodness i save and load and load, my college report didnt even take me that long.. lalalala~~

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    haha you could have just uploaded them ALL at once to webshots.com, then wrote out each day and pasted the link to the pics, but its ok, you did a good job!! And good pics!! Great report, now just wait until march!! woohooooooooooooooooo

9. rice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know it takes forever to load my report.. but i dont know how to do the webcam thingy..

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good report must have taken ages i just dont have the memory for it! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice