((((What you Sipping On?))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 7, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Over the summer (2006) the Oasis limited or at times did not give shots to anyone..it was rumored that they wanted the place to be more family oriented. I still managed to get my blue mother f*CkE% or azul as i would call it, and was always rushed to down it so certain administration did not see

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They said shots tended to get kids more rowdy, and scare families and make them want to check out to another hotel

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well on spring break all bets are off and they know damn well to haha

and yes andrew, jose is a good man

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's like he's always there... all different colors and flavors.. and he's there from the first time you get up.. to the last thing you remember before you go to bed.. he's pretty kick ass

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hes never let me down....unlike that a-hole Jack haha

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha

7. Tom L

Tom L Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    KP,

How was the Oasis otherwise over the summer? I haven't been since before the hurricane, but I had a blast last time I went. Since we are going back this year, I hope the resort is running at capacity. I hope I can still get those bluemotherf**kers!

Thanks

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tom L- I have stayed at this hotels so many times that I pretty much know the ins and outs of the hotel. You are deffinately going to have your minor problems here and there that can be addressed by yourself or staff. First and Foremost purchase a safe lock for roughly 4dollars a day when you first get your room, make sure you have AC, make sure the sliding door locks, toilet flushes with out problems, phone has dial tone, shower doesnt back up, you have hot water, and your bed dont fall apart when you sit on them. If any of those problems occur when you first get your room, address it then and there, Do not I repeat Do not...toss your luggage down , put some shorts on and head to the swim up bar, it needs to be addressed immediately. In my view most of the people that complain did not do a thorough check of the room before they got situated and let it go, and it was too late...ie line is getting longer in check in and the employees are getting frustrated. Be respectful , tipping is key, everyone has the attitude that its all inclusive, i should not have to tip, but its the way of survival in cancun and its expected..Costa Rica's a different story everythings factored in. As far as the drinks are concerned, over the summer they were steering away from shots in certain areas ie..lobby bar, and swim up bar. However Tips Talk, Rules Walk

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the rule of cancun haha

10. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anybody know if they sell Absenth in Cancun? I know its sold just about everywhere in Europe, but I wasnt too sure if its sold in Cancun or not. If it is, im def. drinking that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice