What you all doing tonight??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 12, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well, I stayed in last night, and I am staying in tonight! EXCEPT I have this little HOTTIE coming over to have our own vodka night!! Ohhhh she is in for some trouble! Sexy lil girl that works at hooters, got to love it!! hahahahaha ILL post later likely when I am drunkkkkkkkkkkkk so a few of you better be calling me or.......... I am likely making calls!!

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AHAHAHAHAHA so funny jason!! Look out 'hottie'!! hehe

I just finished work, im fng shattered. HAd a very messy night last night drinking at a friends house then woke up after 4 hours sleep on the floor. So cold

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha sounds like a good night gemma! I am working on my first glass of vodka, mmmmmmmmmm just waiting her arrival. Then she is in trouble, there is no warning her gemma muahahahahahahaha :evil:

4. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do work son :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    round one over...........took some work as her gf came with her..........hope she enjoyed my living room for an hour while I was doing work hahahahaha. Round two is on soon hopefully...........cause she is still in bed beside me and her friend, still in the living room! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa love my life! And no, Im not drunk, but a good buzz!

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Invite her friend to share the workload.

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha, Similar weekend to me, not quite the same. Answered the text of a lonely hot footballer that I've only spoken about 2 sentences to actually in person, I did get someone to give him my number about 6 weeks back, haha. Nice guy, broke a drought, might need more practice before I hit Cancun :p. Unlike Jason no alcohol was involved in my Saturday night and I didn't leave a friend alone in another room.

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha good stuff aussiebabe! Would have invited her friend in but........ lets just say she wasnt exactly my type! ughhhhh

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My night was not as much fun. Went out with my roommate and his friend to some bar. It was so dark I could barely see anyone 2 feet away so finding cute chicks was nearly impossible. Then my roommate decided to drag me to this skanky strip clubs. It was the worse strip clubs I've ever been to. It was filled with old/fat/ugly strippers. I'm not exaggerating, there was only one decent looking stripper in the entire club. And they charge $40 for a lapdance. Why would anyone want to pay $40 to get a lapdance from an old/fat/ugly stripper is totally beyond me.

I'm going to Rome next weekend with Lisa. Should be A LOT more fun.

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    good thing you are heading to rome a little get away before cancun! Hope you have a blast, which you should!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice