What To Wear And When!?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve and Sara, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Steve and Sara

Steve and Sara Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +357 / 0
    Hi Everyone!
    49 days 12 hours to go! (April 20-27)
    I have packed and unpacked 3 times now.. trying to make room for fun things.. like shoes and ect (use your imagination) .. ;) and it got me thinking..
    Do you dress up for the theme night and go to the show then to Bash? or do you normally wear your dinner attire to the show then go get ready then go to bash?
    Also! Boobs Cruise (so excited) when we go for lunch, I understand our bathing suit tops are tied up mast helping the boat get to the island faster, with that being said, can you wear just a light cover up or is there a "dress code" for the lunch?
    ONE MORE THING- The Buffet- is it just shorts and T-shirt at dinner? (can men wear flip flops in here at lunch and dinner?)- Dress down I guess you'd say?
    If you have any tips or tricks for packing everything, I would love to hear them!

Thank you everyone- See ya soon!
    xo- Sara

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  2. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We typically wear dinner attire (her sexxxy dress / him long pants cotton button up shirt.)
    Then change into theme and head to Bash for the show etc.
    Buffet dress code is come as you are ie flip flops are fine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Steve and Sara

Ratings:
    +357 / 0
    Perfect!! Thank you!

4. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    Something small to cover up once you arrive on the island for lunch. When we went, we were the only party on the beach so the women didn’t have to wear a top at all.

5. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    The "show" is at Bash and leads into the evening of dancing and drinking and whatever. Women can typically get away with anything. Men need pants and closed toe shoes anywhere except the buffet. Some dress for the evening events and go to dinner then straight to Bash. Some go to dinner then back and change for bash.
    Usually you'll miss out if you plan on going to the show and then changing for Bash, since the show is the prelude to the bash festivities. If you're not comfortable going to dinner in your evening bash attire, schedules an early dinner then go change and head to bash for the night.

6. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Most wear normal clothes still sexy but more normal to dinner and then people change out for theme nights if they choose to do so or club wear for bash.

Pool is obviously suit and no top.

Boobs Cruise you must have clothes on for the island. We went a few weeks ago and there was people around to include families.

7. Steve and Sara

Ratings:
    +357 / 0
    You guys are all so great! Thank you! I was trying to schedule my outfits .. hahah this helped so much! Xox

8. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    Hey, we're all family. Once you go experience the addiction, you'll be back. If you want a referral for your next trip, let me know.

9. Steve and Sara

Ratings:
    +357 / 0
    Totally! Our travel agent showed us TTR and now that we know about Referrals we are totally interested going that way! Were first timers but I already know we're gonna be back! Haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. unicornhunter

unicornhunter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 1
    For Breakfast we are dressed down...shorts and T-shirts/tank tops. For lunch we also dress down...she wears a cover up over her suit and flip flops, I just put on some sandals and a T-shirt. We go all out for dinner...she wears a fancy but sexy dress and heels every night. I wear dress pants, a button up dress shirt and nice closed toe shoes. (no one wants to look at men's feet while they're eating, lol) We go back to the room and change for theme nights. I usually never do anything for theme nights besides keep on my dress pants and shoes and take off my shirt. She brings an extra outfit for each theme night we plan on going to...only skipping ones we don't care about like boogie nights.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice